Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question to Zero/IBIS Clan... all others need not bother...

1. Default

Poor Get Some!...
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It used to be used in time based ranking that broke and the developer never fixed it...

anbu is just the name of the special forces squad of ninja from the anime series Naruto (full name is anbu blackops)
    Yeah Zero wins the prize on this one. I know its silly.

Please understand I am not looking to cause any confusion that I am in any way a member of your great clan or an Admin. I just really respect Zero/the ibis community and would like to represent it in my tag.

Guess I could just go back to my old ibis 1337 time rank tag...

Thanks for the quick feedback.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 12-21-2008 at 12:34 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    Poor Get Some!...
    Why Poor Get some? You confuse me sometimes Project? Are you talking about how we have shut down the server till summer?

I kinda think its fun to comeback to my old stomping ground. IBIS is the first place I ever playd zombie mod and a private server is great and all but now I get the highscore all the time playing with so many Noobs :-)...

4. Default

Yea thats it Vlad..how you guys have shut down..until summer.

I love ibis i understand.

5. Default

Cool. Good to hear from you Project...

So are you all badass official IBIS clan yet?

Its always fun reading you laying down the law on the forums...
    Hope all is good in your world.

Added-

Please don't hold a grudge, their was a time when we were friends.. I'd like to get back to that.
    I know we had a spat but that was in the past. I do love and respect the IBIS server and that has never changed.

My friends decided to leave and make their own ZM server for their own reasons and I followed... cause well most of my friends left IBIS.... but I never talked trash about the server or Zero... I just enjoyed playing with my friends.

I have been a respectful member of this server for over a year now ranked in the top 1% on Zombie server (which wont mean much to Pub or GG players but its somthing).... And now with such low numbers due to Insurgency and Left 4 Dead I feel I am a still a good member of the IBIS community. I only play Zombie Mod but I play fair and respect the server rules and dont start trouble (and dont take shit either).

How you treat me from here is up to you but Im offering a truce for the betterment of the whole community... take it or not. In the end this is just a game. And you not gonna hurt my feelings either way.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 12-21-2008 at 03:07 AM.

6. Default

Another funny fact is Zero and I share the same Avatar of Kakashi from the series Naruto... Kakashi was a Black ops Anbu member himself. So technically both Zero and I are Anbu...

7. Default

my only reservation is what it would lead to with other people's tags... they see you do it so think its ok to put whatever they want as a tag. I would be ok with (ZM-ANBU) though.

8. Default

I hold no grudge with you and thats coolif you wanna be friends..but it really makes my stomach turn when you say you never talked shit about IBIS.

The conversation is over thought, enjoy the servers and keep it clean

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Another funny fact is Zero and I share the same Avatar of Kakashi from the series Naruto... Kakashi was a Black ops Anbu member himself. So technically both Zero and I are Anbu...
    Pshhhhh kakashi was never in ANBU. itachi was though =OO

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    my only reservation is what it would lead to with other people's tags... they see you do it so think its ok to put whatever they want as a tag. I would be ok with (ZM-ANBU) though.
    I think that is a great idea... I will go with that. [ZM-ANBU]NinjaVlad

I get a cool ZM tag and this will keep it clear that I am not an IBIS clan/admin member. Not looking to start trouble over a tag. Thanks guys!

Project think what you want... but dont let it lead to physical discomfort ... Good to here we can just move on and dont worry I always enjoy the servers and keep it clean.