Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Question to Zero/IBIS Clan... all others need not bother...

1. Default

woo good job ninja.. but this has to be one of the most ridiculous request i have ever heard/seen/read... tag dispute O.o" ???!?!?!?!? ... any who you should turn that into a clan ^^
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    woo good job ninja.. but this has to be one of the most ridiculous request i have ever heard/seen/read... tag dispute O.o" ???!?!?!?!? ... any who you should turn that into a clan ^^
    Yeah I know it is a silly thing. I wouldn't say it was a dispute more like an inquiry. And I respect the fact that IBIS wants to keep the number of random people with their tag to a minimum. It was cool to get a quick response from so many clan members who probably had better things to do... I probably should have just messaged Zero about it but if his answer was "yes" I wanted this to be here publicly... I didn't want their to be any trouble.

This is a big thread about a little thing... but thanks everyone for taking the time to put in your 2 cents... see you guys in game!!!
    Last edited by Vladninja; 12-23-2008 at 12:34 AM.