Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question to Zero/IBIS Clan... all others need not bother...

1. Default Question to Zero/IBIS Clan... all others need not bother...

Hey just a question to the IBIS Clan/Zero... Could I please adopt the tag [IBIS Anbu]NinjaVlad... I've noticed alot of people changing up the IBIS tag... and I have been here long enough to know I respect you guys way to much to not seek permission first. I would like to place this at the start of my tag in replacment of my time tag, and am in no way trying to take the ibis.a (admin) or ibis (clan) tag which normally follows the user name. I play by the rules and am only looking to show respect for a server Ive supported for so long. If not I understand but I didnt think it would hurt to ask...
    I respect yourt input either way...

P.S. I would only use this tag in the IBIS Zombie mod server... I dont play gungame or Pub so Im not looking for any entrance to clan. I will remain [GS-ZM]NinjaVlad on any other servers.

2. Default

It would help if you explained what Anbu meant. But right now the answer is no.
    -MBP

3. Default

You can't use IBIS in your name unless your a paying admin or a member.

4. Default

jeez then ima ban like 30 ppl then cuz i see ppl with like [IBIS noob] and ibis 1337 and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

what's anbu mean?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    jeez then ima ban like 30 ppl then cuz i see ppl with like [IBIS noob] and ibis 1337 and shit.
    Didn't the zombie server used to add [IBIS noob/fan/...] depending on time spent or rank or something? I know it automatically added it when I went in... but that was like a year ago.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

Acronym Definition
    ANBU Anlagenbuchhaltung

ANBU Anbudom (anime fansub group)

ANBU Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai
    gaming Japanese: Special Assasination Tactical Force)

8. Default

It used to be used in time based ranking that broke and the developer never fixed it...

anbu is just the name of the special forces squad of ninja from the anime series Naruto (full name is anbu blackops)

9. Default

I personally don't find anything wrong with it just as long as its not this ibis or ibis.a

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I personally don't find anything wrong with it just as long as its not this ibis or ibis.a
    no means no!