Thread: Alien Command or Marine Command

1. Default Alien Command or Marine Command

Which do you prefer?

My preference is alien as it seems more fun to me spreading my goo all over.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

2. Default

Marine b/c when I am alien com I always got to give myself an onos so I can get the team to follow me to kill the power and end the game. With marines on the other hand they are more respective toward following the plan.

Also you can get a bit more variance with the builds for Marnies while the build for Aliens is always the same. I will say that comanding as alins is more calming than as marnies though.

3. Default

I think I prefer marine. I am SO bad at this game right now..but i'll learn.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Marine is usually easier for new players b/c it is point and shoot and more like cs. You did good for a first time though. It takes a few days to start to get the hang of it but once you understand what is going on you can then focus on learning how to actually kill stuff.

5. Default

It's all about base raping as a gorge with bile bomb.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

so is the alien commander the same thing as the marine one, just different skins/names for the stuff or is it drastically different strategy?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Things the alien com makes can only be on creep and build automatically. Although if heal sprayed they build faster.

Alien com can control where people spawn by using the shifts.

It is hard for a marine com to select the "wrong" tech and lose the game. An alien com can get the wrong tech patch and lose the game. (Not literally but make it much harder to win)

Alien com can not provide direct support in the way marine com with medpacks can.

Also hives should always go: Shift -> Creg -> Shade

If you do any other order besides that you should have a 5min presentation and speech prepared to explain why upon the beginning of you entering the hive. Submit presentations in a separate thread and I will evaluate them.

8. Default

I tried marine com for the 1st time. All I can say is EPIC failure!