Thread: Bot 10/1

1. Default Bot 10/1

Name in Game:BOT
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9636874
    Who banned you: Alexander
    When: today around 4pm i would guess
    Where: the demo posted is for deagles.
    Why banned: Claimed to be walling?

Other/Reason to unban: I watched the video not to its full extent it seems this admin loves me and all he wants to do is film me. Judging by that video all i see is luck @ the start and a bunch of garbage playing from there on out. You claim walling on the most predictable map in gun game not to mention its small so radar is a huge help. you watch ur team die and u run to that X lol its not hard in anyway. not once did i see my cursor follow anyone through boxes/walls. you claim that i was chasing @ herds of ppl because u did some console command so u can see wire frame. LOL well then go ban everyone because when they spawn they are running towards the other spawn and know where ppl are. that is a stupid comment to make. wear a headset turn the volume up and look on radar you would be surprised how good of player u can be. AGAIN get off my back you get killed by me a more then way under par player and you say i hack. This is so far from hacking by that video that if you were to send it to steam for them to look @ for banning me by my steam id they would look at you and laugh. If your gonna ban ppl you should first be a good player and 2ndly know what ur talking about and what your doing.

2. Default

You are undoubtedly walling, but you are very good at hiding it, which means you've been doing it for a while. Knowing where players are, following them through boxes, there are many particular things in that demo that all point to one thing. Prefiring however, you are pretty good at keeping to a minimum, although it did happen on several occasions.

Claiming you are a "way under par player" while being ranked 17th is quite amusing as well, i don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. Your very quick call-out of another player for walling was interesting as well, i guess it takes one to know one - you know exactly what to look for don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Pretty funny dialogue from BOT quoted from this game:

*DEAD* BOT : u guys seeing him follow ppl through walls
    *DEAD* BOT : lol
    *DEAD* BOT : hes walling obviously
    *DEAD* BOT : and prefireing
    *DEAD* BOT : seeeee
    *DEAD* BOT : wow dude if thats not walls i dont know what is

It's like the pot calling the kettle black :P

3. Default

Alex you have been looking for something on me since u knew me. Your a very bad player and anyone that is better then you you assume is hacking? i have been going back and forth between 60+ and rank 6 for a couple weeks now. Even the statement ranked 17 on a Gungame server where just about 90% of the competion are no where near competitive players and are very inexperienced shows your caliber of skill. The best part is that you say im hideing it by not doing certain things? HAHAHAH that sentence alone shows deception in your decision. On top of all that any admin that bans someone from these servers always is 100% sure of the subject hacking until it comes out they were wrong and then there is a apology. the demo u provided is ridiculous again looks like s sub par player to me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    Alex you have been looking for something on me since u knew me. Your a very bad player and anyone that is better then you you assume is hacking? i have been going back and forth between 60+ and rank 6 for a couple weeks now. Even the statement ranked 17 on a Gungame server where just about 90% of the competion are no where near competitive players and are very inexperienced shows your caliber of skill. The best part is that you say im hideing it by not doing certain things? HAHAHAH that sentence alone shows deception in your decision. On top of all that any admin that bans someone from these servers always is 100% sure of the subject hacking until it comes out they were wrong and then there is a apology. the demo u provided is ridiculous again looks like s sub par player to me.
    WoW you would say that wouldn't ya.
    2 seperate admins.....2 Seperate demos (Mine was crap I know but still) and Multiple upon Multiple players complaning about you hacking. It looks like walls to me. But like alex said, your good at hiding it. You got caught, face it. When you join the server and people start screaming that your a hacker after 2 rounds or so its hard to ignore. The demo alex took looks like walling to me.

PS: Im worse than Alex as a player and I dont hold grudges, so I dont believe he does either.

5. Default

Old 09-05-2008, 10:52 AM
    IBIS NOOB

Access users STEAM page
    the demo I provided proves wallhacks. I logged on to the gun game server and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was complaning that you were hacking. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a HALF HOUR. Then I recorded a demo, saw wall hacks, (And dont dare deny it) and banned you for it. I stand by my decision.
    Old 09-06-2008, 07:32 AM
    IBIS NOOB

Access users STEAM page
    THIS IS MY FORMAL PUBLIC APOLOGY TO BOT:

BOT I am sorry for what does indead appear to be my mistake. I apoligize for the insult and the wasted time. I also apoligize for not dealing with ladder campers, I have never been admin on that map before.

I do hope you can forgive my mistake and overzealousness, I just want players to be happy on IBIS servers and reacted, in all likelyhood, sternly.

In short, I am sorry and I hope zero unbans you. Also ill watch for those ladder campers from now on.

Tarmogoyf <ibis.a> aka Joe.

PS:
    Next time if you need to complain please use the "to admin" chat so that I can see it immediatly. I would have seen that and said something.

WoW you would say that wouldn't ya.
    2 seperate admins.....2 Seperate demos (Mine was crap I know but still) and Multiple upon Multiple players complaning about you hacking. It looks like walls to me. But like alex said, your good at hiding it. You got caught, face it. When you join the server and people start screaming that your a hacker after 2 rounds or so its hard to ignore. The demo alex took looks like walling to me.
    LOL man i love how you make decisions and come to conclusions. the quotes above alone show your word means nothing. You jump from one side to another so easily. I find it funny that this has been here what like 24hrs+ and 2 admins reply 1 being the one that banned and me the one that originally banned me along time ago. Get a grip on reality man just because some ppl play have way decent and get kills and some times get lucky it starts to piss ppl off and the first thing is yelled is HACKS. Every time i get shottyed in the head from miles away i get pissed but u know what its a game and luck happens a lot. Get over it move on and unless you seriously have conclusive evidence then you aint got nothing.

6. Default

I stand by Alex and his demo. I believe his is more conclusive so I have nothing further to add to this thread. EXCEPT, YOU are the reason new people quit and the reason people get pissed off. YOU are cheating scum and deserve to burn in the fires of hell itself. No one likes you on the gun game server because you hack, and your buddy Xliv hacked. So Goodbye and

7. Default

I hacked? Yet I'm still not banned and I have been unbanned twice for being wrongfully banned(both times with horrible "evidence" demos), both of those times unbanned by Zero himself, even with Dual all over my case who obviously has a HUGE grudge against me. Get a grip, all of you.

People recognize our names and immediatley cry hack so they don't have to worry about someone else being better on the server.

I hardly ever play anymore because it's just ridiculous crying all the time, plus I doubt anyone will touch my skill anytime soon anyways <3

Btw, I know you're joking with that demo? I'm not using competitive CS as an excuse but IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNEW the quality of players out there, half of these demo's and accusations would never EVER surface or be brought to these forums. A good CS player can look amazing in GG, it's catered towards worse players, that's just what happens.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xliv View Post
    I hardly ever play anymore because it's just ridiculous crying all the time, plus I doubt anyone will touch my skill anytime soon anyways <3.
    Don't kid yourself. There are tons of people who would wipe the floor with you on this server. TURTLES would eat your babies.

9. Default Xliv Your day will come

Xliv i wouldent boast about you being wrongfully banned and then unbanned because of the lack evidence. what i dont undersand is how #LANarchy | repenT got so high on the ranks with only a total of 11 hours of play. that guy wins just about 1 out of 2 games hes plays. what i dont also understand is how the number one and number 3 ranked players on the gg server have the same ip? Xliv "65.33.46.194 uses> 170"..... #LANarchy |repenT "2 65.33.46.194 uses> 93" but what do i know maybe you to live on a huge farm 100 yards apart from each other and in no way or shape do you ever goast. anyone can play for a total of 11 hours on the gg and easly get in the top 3 like your room mate. but you seem to have a reason for everything and in your eyes your gods gift to counter strike, but rest assure your day will come. im just throwing this out there

10. Default

LOL you can not have 2 of the same ip's on any counterstrike server. it is to protect from ghosting. Nice accusation tho. And its simple to get from rank 5999+ to 1st place if your good. And to add to this im sure some admin is able to check but i bet that lanarch and xliv(I can guarantee it 100%) were never on the server @ the same time.