Thread: [Configure] ze_aztec_temple_v3c.

Default [Configure] ze_aztec_temple_v3c.

Map: ze_aztec_temple_v3c.
    Change: Add 3 more minutes so you can complete this map
    Reason: This map can not be finished because the max map time is to low so we should add 3 more minutes so that this map is completable.

2. Default

Not going to happen instead ask an admin to increase the round time.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

I already have.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Not going to happen instead ask an admin to increase the round time.
    ?

ummm, who the fuck left you in charge? this is exactly the kind of thing zero needs to know in order to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ?

ummm, who the fuck left you in charge? this is exactly the kind of thing zero needs to know in order to fix.
    Well from the past when the issue got raised it didn't happen instead zero made it so admins could icnrease the time so it looked to me that was the solution to the problem. i never have zero seen changing it otherwise. there like 10 other maps who have wrong round time

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

To bad admins never change the round time.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Well from the past when the issue got raised it didn't happen instead zero made it so admins could icnrease the time so it looked to me that was the solution to the problem. i never have zero seen changing it otherwise. there like 10 other maps who have wrong round time
    and there are about 20 others that have increased roundtime by default. zero can do this fairly asilly, but he needs to be told about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Good point acolyte_to_jippity.
    The sad realty is that there is not always a admin playing and sometimes even when there is and admin on the server he/she does not extend the map time.
    And that is why acolyte_to_jippity is right and Meltdown is wrong.
    By the way I sent a message to three admins ZERO phill and STAN.
    Here is the message that I sent them, please read it.

Their are 3 forum posts that you should look at.
    1. [Configure] ze_Flying_World_v1_2 by Bane of Soldiers
    2. [Configure]ze_SAW_v4 by TheFallen927
    3. [Configure] ze_aztec_temple_v3c. by thecat
    The three maps listed have relay bad game play problems that makes the maps ether uncompletable or almost impossible to win.
    Maps two and three have max map times that are to short for the map to be completed and map number 1 has parachutes even though the map was not designed to have parachutes therefor making the map impossible to complete without being tagged.

I hope that you could look at these three threads and finally make these maps playable again.
    Thank you, thecat

9. Default

ZERO spends a lot of time working on all of these servers and focuses on some of the more key issues. That said, add, remove, and configure map threads usually don't get touched except 2-3 times a year. As far as I know, he's been working on some kind of balance (if I read correctly..) program for WCS, configuring and tweaking rules and the admin/ban system on the new IBIS Natural Selection 2 server, and I think recoding the WCS races. There are probably other things being developed for the WCS server, and other servers, but it's all an ongoing thing.

Those problems can't be resolved through a normal admin. However, normal admins do have the ability to enable/disable parachutes and to change total round time on maps. If you can't find an admin in game to do it for you, get some admins on your friend list and message any who are online. If they have free-time, most would be willing to quickly hop in, enter commands, and hop out. So, have patience. ZERO is busy but he'll get to it; until then, don't hesitate to ask for help

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Smile

O.K thanks.