Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2

1. Default Black Ops 2

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

awwwww yeah!

hit me up if you wana play on 360

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Got it on PC

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Got it on PC
    gross

that's like playing CS on console... it's just ass backwards lol.

so far so good though. loving it. the fact they made a nuketown 24/7 only game mode is just AWESOME... not 2 mention they brought one in the chamber, sticks and stones and gun game all back. haven't checked out the zombies yet, though I hear good things.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-13-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    gross

that's like playing CS on console... it's just ass backwards lol.

so far so good though. loving it. the fact they made a nuketown 24/7 only game mode is just AWESOME... not 2 mention they brought one in the chamber, stick and stones and gun game all back. haven't checked out the zombies yet, though I hear good things.
    it may be for console..but the pc version is great so far. im not at all coordinated with a controller which is why I stay on pc. loving it so far...already made a sexy emblem l.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

every cod since 4 has been worse imo. only bought black ops and mw3 and was largely disappointed by both. don't see myself getting this.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    every cod since 4 has been worse imo. only bought black ops and mw3 and was largely disappointed by both. don't see myself getting this.
    Call of Duty has become the Paranormal Activity of gaming. Or Saw.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

if anyone wants to play gamertag is tj12690 hit me up

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    if anyone wants to play gamertag is tj12690 hit me up

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    don't hate brett spent hours on it already and having fun :P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    don't hate brett spent hours on it already and having fun :P
    haters gonna hate... who cares about them.

yeah, I spent all last night playing pretty much... was awesome, my day off from work landed on the midnight release date... so yeah, I had a good evening.

Loving it so far, all the good modes are back and the fact they made 24/7 nuketown makes me VERY happy. just trying 2 lvl up as quick as possible so I can check out all the guns. the new create a class system is pretty badass how they did it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy