Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meltdown ibis.a

1. Default Meltdown ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: Meltdown ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Brett Favre | ibis.a
    Server: zm
    Map: zm_roy_highway
    Date & Time: 11/13/12, ~2pm according to sourcetv demos

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): abusing the slap command again. at tick 115000, he is naded off of a building and instead of falling to the bottom of the map, slaps himself back up onto the building. Admin was warned 2 days ago about using the slap command on himself.

Proof: attached demo, tick 115000

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Le sigh....cmon Meltdown you were "just" warned about this...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Le sigh....cmon Meltdown you were "just" warned about this...
    Well like I explained to to brett on steam. Allot of admins use slap on them selfs and to be honest most of the times there never really any harm done. This doesn't mean it is good, it just seems to me that this gets to be issue which it is not worth. But hell what can i do about it i cannot turn back time so will just go with whatever u guys can come up with.

Allot of people can back me up on this, we just havin a good time and well sometimes we just overdid it. I never tought it would be this big of issue, for me i just want to have fun and try to get as much people to enjoy the server as i do. and in this cache i just die as much by using slap and getting tagged by zombies or even get killed by humans.

But like i said i will go accept solemn what u guys decide, there no point in talking something right winch is ovbuis wrong anyway. but then again the world isn't black and white.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

I agree with meltdown if you are really screwing up the game by cheating then yah you should loss your admin privileges but if all you do is slap your self out of a death pit then not a big problem.
    Now if this makes it so the CT's loose then we got are self's a big problem.
    Same with any other slap command bull shit that makes the CT's/ zombies loose.
    But if this only happens ones or twice a day then chill out but if this happens more then just stop it our your just going to get yourself in a lot of trouble that you do not want to be in.

5. Default

Abuse. This is not tolerated. Even in the slightest amount. COUGH *rodrigo* COUGH
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    I agree with meltdown if you are really screwing up the game by cheating then yah you should loss your admin privileges but if all you do is slap your self out of a death pit then not a big problem.
    But if this only happens ones or twice a day then chill out but if this happens more then just stop it our your just going to get yourself in a lot of trouble that you do not want to be in.
    nobody cares what you think, rules are rules

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Allot of people can back me up on this, we just havin a good time and well sometimes we just overdid it. I never tought it would be this big of issue,
    so the previous warnings maymay gave you FOR THIS EXACT SAME THING didn't really mean jack shit? good to know.

hush up necro-er.there's shit going on here that you're not aware of. the rules are explicit, admins may not use slap/other commands to give themselves an unfair advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Fuck it, go ahead and complain about what this guy has done, I know it is against the rules but is it really that bad and what will be the action taken against this guy anyway.
    Don't answer that I already read those rules 3 weeks ago and if you do any of those things you get the same punishment which is deop and sometimes ban.
    There really should be a middle ground/three strike warn system.
    So if you want to fix this in the the nice and happy way then make this the last chance and make that perfectly clear and that should stop the abuse and if it dose not then go ahead and deop him.
    Still just because I disagree with you does not mean I did not read the rules.
    Why cant I just play devils advocate the only way to make a informed decision is to have one.
    My last point is if some new/default user made this thread would everyone be yea yea lets deop this asshole?
    Last edited by thecat; 11-13-2012 at 09:57 PM.

9. Default

Fuck it, go ahead and complain about what this guy has done, I know it is against the rules but is it really that bad and what will be the action taken against this guy anyway.
    Don't answer that I already read those rules 3 weeks ago and if you do any of those things you get the same punishment which is deop and sometimes ban.
    There really should be a middle ground/three strike warn system.
    So if you want to fix this in the the nice and happy way then make this the last chance and make that perfectly clear and that should stop the abuse and if it dose not then go ahead and deop him.
    Still just because I disagree with you does not mean I did not read the rules.
    Why cant I just play devils advocate the only way to make a informed decision is to have one.
    My last point is if some new/default user made this thread would everyone be yea yea lets deop this asshole?
    Dude, you are new here. You are not Clan, ULA, or anything that matters. This is an admin abuse thread which in no way involves you, the rules are clear and thats that. Your two cents on how it should be handled is not valid or important to the thread.

neither is this but damn son.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Dude, you are new here. You are not Clan, ULA, or anything that matters. This is an admin abuse thread which in no way involves you, the rules are clear and thats that. Your two cents on how it should be handled is not valid or important to the thread.

neither is this but damn son.
    You get a cookie for that