Thread: ban of a zombie mod crap clan.

1. Default ban of a zombie mod crap clan.

well im sick of babysitting this douchebag clan or whatever that keep coming in zombie mod breaking the rules just to piss off the admins, ive ban 3 of them and they seem to keep growing. so before it gets out of hand the clan needs to be ban. I went in as unconnected to get these ass holes on demo of them breaking the rules.

demo...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Only Zero has the right to ban a clan from the server.

Hopefully it shows the 3 clansmen doing bullshit on the server that warrants a perma ban

3. Default

dam holy-shit if it was me.. i would give each of them like a 30 hour ban each time i see them... ah yes and banning a clan... will just aggravate them to all buy new steam accounts with a new clan tag... I'm telling u giving them instant numerous hours or permanent ban is best... constant assholes are much worser then hackers in my opinion.. because hackers eventually gets V.A.C banned.. while assholes, as of 2001, are not detectable by V.A.C. maybe one day Gabe will make a new V.A.C. that will detect such assholes.. maybe in counter strike source II
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

have you seen this group of people all they do is break rules. They cade break, pre-nuke, block, disrespectful and 1 bought an awp on lila_panic. which isn't on the map so its consol buying. the demo was just 1 map the whole clan were posions, and they were all prenuking and becoming zombies instantly do to it.

I even warn them a week ago when they 1st became anoying.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

don;t hold back man... i'd rather eliminate an entire group then let the whole server rot..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Links to there community page?

7. Default

Little late there but holy is completly right i was there watching it happen

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fender View Post
    Little late there but holy is completly right i was there watching it happen
    i got them again on atix prenuking..........................! my demo failed to effing load.

But their were 5 of them on at the time.

9. Default

I think i know what you guys are talking about.
    But i have not seen a member on in months, they all banned?

10. Default

If I can get a link to there community page then I can get all there steam ids and ban them all if the problem is that big...

Res your fine