Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Merry christmas

1. Default

Sirius and Xm are merged now. You know right?

its all bad ass sirius tho. i got this boombox that works in my house too. It'll be sweet in the summer cuz i cant just carry it around outside around the pool lol
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

2. Default

I got Sirius Radio as well and trust me, its the best thing that happened to car radios.

No more bullshit switching around of stations once you get out of range. Its all smooth sailing. They havre great channels and NO COMMERCIALS!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    Sirius and Xm are merged now. You know right?

its all bad ass sirius tho. i got this boombox that works in my house too. It'll be sweet in the summer cuz i cant just carry it around outside around the pool lol
    I'm aware that they merged but I have XM and they want to charge me almost 18 dollars a month just to add howard stern from Sirius. This wasn't a merge. It's called bullshit.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I'm aware that they merged but I have XM and they want to charge me almost 18 dollars a month just to add howard stern from Sirius. This wasn't a merge. It's called bullshit.
    My father had xm, and got it replace when they merge. It only cost him 25 bucks a month and we get FREE howard stern.

complete bullshit.

~ On another note, who gives someone 50 dollar gift-card to wendy's? i just want to here some opionions on this 1...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    ~ On another note, who gives someone 50 dollar gift-card to wendy's? i just want to here some opionions on this 1...
    are you a fatty?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    My father had xm, and got it replace when they merge. It only cost him 25 bucks a month and we get FREE howard stern.

complete bullshit.

Wow LMAO !!!

7. Default

and I got a subway card that I traded my itunes gift card. can't you still get free itune songs? I don't understand why people buy them?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    and I got a subway card that I traded my itunes gift card. can't you still get free itune songs? I don't understand why people buy them?
    Itunes is not free silly con !
    Last edited by whytboiz33; 12-27-2008 at 08:12 PM.

9. Default

I have most of my parts for my new computer in. I will be working on it all next week. I got to take a ton of images too so that you all will have some good pics to go with the articles that I am going to write about it.

10. Default

well aren't you a college student, doesn't $50 for wendys help? subway might of been nicer..but $50 at wendys will get ayou a loooooong way. beats eating easy mac
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif