Thread: Lets organize a minecraft party...or something.

1. Default Lets organize a minecraft party...or something.

I wish the server were more populated. Im playing all by myself. You guys should play more cause i say!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

I though Rez was still working on some things. Ill come back once I get my building powers back and I can start over building everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I though Rez was still working on some things. Ill come back once I get my building powers back and I can start over building everything.
    so far the server seems pretty stable. im having fun with it

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

I lost like 5 days of playtime, because of the map screwing up, and half my stuff got removed because of it. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    squirrel - even though he's done more shit than any one 2 piss me off, I loves the guy (no homo)

5. Default

What the hell are you talking about squirrel nothing has changed nor been rolled back.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

6. Default

Last I played on there, I lost my entire basement, because the map fucked up. That's what I'm talking about. My entire basement that had ALL of the materials I gathered. (My house had the Big fist Flag on the top of it, if that helps you remember, and you might know then what I'm talking about.)
    Last edited by Squirrel; 12-05-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    squirrel - even though he's done more shit than any one 2 piss me off, I loves the guy (no homo)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Last I played on there, I lost my entire basement, because the map fucked up. That's what I'm talking about. My entire basement that had ALL of the materials I gathered. (My house had the Big fist Flag on the top of it, if that helps you remember, and you might know then what I'm talking about.)
    sorry i blew it up
    Personal reform