Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just Got Admin

1. Post Just Got Admin

Hey just signed up for admin as of 12/27 and already got my binds set up so just waiting for confirmation, any advice or info would be great!

2. Default

Just make sure you read and understand the TOS. Two biggest things... don't use your admin commands on another admin and get a demo when you ban someone

The more demos you have the better you'll be if and when someone accuses u of admin abuse
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

i dont think ur sappose to put <ibis.a> in ur forum name but. w.e
    GL having admin

4. Default

who's violation?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

woot i got admin too watch out.. time to bring ZM back to it days of glory
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

pfft glory days.

Killa.B P00ter and me... best times... anyone remeber these 2, probably not lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    pfft glory days.

Killa.B P00ter and me... best times... anyone remeber these 2, probably not lol.
    LOL... dont paly I remember Killer b And pooter. Hell I till talk on the regular with poooter... cant say wht happeneed to KIller B... best players on a year ago... funny how times change and so do players.

8. Default

i remember pooter.. that dude knows all the secrets in every freakin map.. its like hes a CSS ZM psychic
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Just make sure you read and understand the TOS. Two biggest things... don't use your admin commands on another admin and get a demo when you ban someone

The more demos you have the better you'll be if and when someone accuses u of admin abuse
    Hodgie,
    Shut the hell up fake ass admin.
    Thanks.
    <3 you

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Hodgie,
    Shut the hell up fake ass admin.
    Thanks.
    <3 you
    ok god
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?