Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unban - Dan Sora

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Good answers.
    id like some opinions from some of you guys...
    please see attached demo before unbanning, didn't take long to find it ( 4 months my ass).

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=837

2. Default

Nice find!!!

Dont unban!!!

BAN THIS FUCKER BYE BYE

3. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    zero is away for a week in another country so you may have to wait a while
    omfg!!!

4. Default

Liz it doesnt matter anyway your not getting unbanned. Deprodigy found an old post which has demos of you hacking.

YOUR NOT GETTING UNBANNED

5. Thumbs down

allright i know i was hacking ;( , but i was just founded this hacking program called kartoffelhack 2.4 summer edition [''before when i hacked''] i putted it on and goed some server i was trying it ,i was so asshole,but now i promise i will never hack again i mean NEVER AGAIN
    I Swear of my lifethis server was used to be my top favorite gg server of all

6. Default

zero tolerance means you won't be cheating ever again in OUR servers!

if you ever hacked for real and told the judge you promise you would never do it again he would laugh because you would be banned from computer usage totally!

grow up kid. you should learn from this mistake. and do you know we can submit you to steam and you would be bannd from cs?

so ask to be unbanned again and ill personally submit the demo you little liar.

7. Default

You tried to make this community and clan look like fools by attempting to lie to us about why you were really banned.

Why should we unban you know for being honest. you should have been honest in the first place

8. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    You tried to make this community and clan look like fools by attempting to lie to us about why you were really banned.

Why should we unban you know for being honest. you should have been honest in the first place
    well if u DONT want to unban me then u can tell zero TO CLOSE this thread i woulded be really happy to play that server again WITHOUT hacks
    Last edited by Liz<3; 01-10-2009 at 11:39 AM.

9. Default

I should note that you are only banned on GG not on all of the servers. Also you logically will not be banned on any new servers that we open in the future. Currently we keep bans on a server to server basis unless it was something really bad.