Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Map clean out

1. Default

militia is too big, requires a change of the round time in order for it to be completable by ct's.

assault 2005 is actually balanced, what makes it unbalanced is that when people see assault, they automatically join t's...the good players anyway, so all the good players are on t. the map isn't unbalanced, the teams are.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

The teleporting knifing scouting race make the T's the dominant team on assault 2005.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    The teleporting knifing scouting race make the T's the dominant team on assault 2005.
    This thread is for the PUB server, not the WCS server

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

As compared to reg assault it is.

Epic fail again but still the T's have an advantage.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    militia is too big, requires a change of the round time in order for it to be completable by ct's.

assault 2005 is actually balanced, what makes it unbalanced is that when people see assault, they automatically join t's...the good players anyway, so all the good players are on t. the map isn't unbalanced, the teams are.
    I would say it is not balanced, If you ever manage to make it to the hosties, The hosties will try their damn hardest to not be rescued and get stuck at every single spot in the map. The objective is very difficult to complete due to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I have literally never had that problem before on that map.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Don't take militia it is a good map.
    Assault 2005 is not balanced at all.
    I just got done playing assault_2005. It is way more "balanced" than regular assault. You hear players getting angry all the time on regular assault. On 2005 peeps are generally making more fun of each other. I prefer the smack talk on 2005 vs. the whining on normal...

9. Default

See? ^

10. Default Can maps be available, but out of the voting rotation?

There are some maps that are better suited for more or fewer players, for example. It is nice to have options to play some of those custom maps when the server is full, or when the majority of players want are interested in something off the beaten path. Could they be made available for admin map changes, but unavailable for general voting?