Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod

Unhappy Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod

Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod are two very different things that are getting the same punishment in the rules and that should be changed. You can not get very much benefit from using aim bot on zombie mod but speed hack will make you a god on Zombie mod. I think that aim bot should get a smaller punishment.

Hacks are hacks?

If you do anything illegal it should be permabanned and it doesn't matter what use - the point is you're still cheating.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Many situations can find an aimbot useful, even in Zombie Mod. First in mind, under crouch spots.

Doesn't matter anyway. What Erdenay said

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Talking

Maybe 6 months not perma.
    I hate hackers as much as the next guy but I believe in fair punishment.
    The rule should be changed.

5. Default

Cheating is cheating. There is no "less cheating". To advance yourself in-game to others who do not cheat, why would the punishment be less? I HIGHLY doubt this rule will be changed.
    But I mean, if you want to download an aim-bot hack, I will gladly ban you, and we will use you as a test subject to see if the 6 month period ban will hold.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    Good lord you have to be the most idiotic asshole to come around since the bot posting the gimp pics. If you cheat GTFO, no second chances.

Anyway, this is gonna be closed damn quickly.

I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

this asshole thinks hes funny. gtfo.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    ...wassabi? i thought you left.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Are you fucking retarded? or are you fucking with me? either way fuck right off this is the most stupid thread.

10. Default

just when i thought you couldn't post something any more retarded...

i don't even know how to respond to this. you propose that we, to some extent, CONDONE HACKERS? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent post, were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.