Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im here to stay

1. Default

well i just mute whoever mic spams.. on rare occasions when you get on my nerve enough i just give u a 5 min ban... lol gave koolayed that yesterday... he's funny but sometimes he just over does it just a tiny bit
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Absinthe View Post
    WHats up all..if you've been in the zombie server in the last week or two you've undoubtedly seen..or heard me.. I'm the self Declared Club DJ of the IBIS zm server and i'm here to stay..whats up boys.
    Yeah jackass. I'm the self declared MUTER. I'm here to stay ..whats up.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    fuck he does mic spam.. then blames it on me :\ ..
    According to Weeman playing a 30 second Waffle song is continuous mic spamming..he flipped shit and flamed me over mic for longer than the song lasted..so if I was mic spamming, then definitely you were also.
    http://a900.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_09beca38c4749dd82e8df2c1b801027b.gif

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    DJ: "Hey I'm new and just wanted to say hi and see how yall are doin"

Everyone: "Fuck we need to get rid of him"

I know that's not what was meant, the responses just seemed funny

Oh and howdy DJ
    Hey man..but what the hell are you talking about..I never said that..and neither did anyone else..?
    http://a900.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_09beca38c4749dd82e8df2c1b801027b.gif

5. Default

u played many more songs than the waffle songs.. you also "that song" by kanye west.. and quite a few others.. anywho i dont care anymore really.. just dont play god awful songs and we're good
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.