Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Swording.

1. Default

The funny thing is that whenever I try to get close enough to get straight up headshots to kill them, everythings alright. BUT when I back up to gain a certain distance but stay within a close enough
    range to still provide accurate shots, that's when I keep getting sword for no reason. =.=

I'm going to check demos. LOL

Edited: Actually nevermind. I just realized that I don't know how to do that. oTL

Edited again: What's lame is that it's been happening recently also. Over a few days in the last week I've been
    bombarded with .7, .8 and 1.0 meter swords.
    No lag. Even zombies seem to have good ping.
    Cows go moo.

2. Default

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Ohmy, thanks.
    Cows go moo.

That reply was not for you it was for Bain of Solders.
    And if you are just raging then don't post about it.

5. Default

No thanks, I just really needed to vent at the moment. I don't see how it's any of your
    concerns on what people post on the forums.
    Cows go moo.

6. Default

....huh? Lol I always bash my friends.

But Bob... no one likes Bob because he's way too noobish on the server. You just can't get along with that. That's why it's ok to bash Bob; one must remind him everyday that he is unloved.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

I am a noob. I'm the most horrible player on the server.

http://i46.tinypic.com/qpm2dk.png

I mean look at this. You can't tell me that a tag from that distance seems even remotely sane.
    Cows go moo.

8. Default

Lol actually, that tag looks closer than 1 meter. You're wayyy too close to that infected class outside

9. Default

Well you're a whore! How does that even seem within reasonable tagging distance anyways. The average tag range is .1-.3 meters. then BAM triple the range without any increase in distance from the target. He was knifing at thin air at me for a good 10 seconds as I was trying to kill him then
    suddenly he THREW THE KNIFE INTO MY FACE.
    Cows go moo.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukatti View Post
    Well you're a whore! How does that even seem within reasonable tagging distance anyways. The average tag range is .1-.3 meters. then BAM triple the range without any increase in distance from the target. He was knifing at thin air at me for a good 10 seconds as I was trying to kill him then
    suddenly he THREW THE KNIFE INTO MY FACE.
    That knife looks like it'll graze you if he outstretched his arm lol. All I can say is how did he not tag you in the first 10 seconds xD