Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DJ Absinthe's Request List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What is sport, something done for the entertainment of yourself and others. Usually involving a set of rules and a goal, most are setup as simulations of aspects of warfare. Likely propagated as a means to allow a civilization to be distracted from the rule of there leaders or to aid indirectly in there ability to make war.
    as i said. its AS much as sport as hella other shit.

i know what youre talking about. using curves to set up sinks and etc. if a hitter knows whats coming its bad news for the pitcher. but thats just a guessing game. wanna play go fish? memory? or how about mind sweeper

2. Default

All I can say is:

Yes the images actually form a sentence if you know how to read it.

3. Default

no ablo zero

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    All I can say is:

Yes the images actually form a sentence if you know how to read it.
    It says: I am tired of how off topic this is and it appears to be turning into a flame war and people are just on the soap box comparing this to that and the crazy discussion is merely just a fencing match where the points are equal yet never meet because the are logically sound yet diametrically opposed so I am here to ride in on a horse and save what is left of this thread and get you all to sit back and have a smoke so we can go on to party.

5. Default

youre telling us to smoke?lol jk

i dont think its a flame. no ones calling names, just argueing an age old question and topic.

1 line of smiley faces turned into a whole paragraph of words lol.

back to the topic.

is that u in ur AV weeman?

6. Default

I think zero is on drugs

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Wow you want his autograph ? Get a room.
    Ive always wanted William Hung's autograph

and how the fuck did my thread about my HLDJ list get off about the yankees..baseball sucks in general. gtfo
    http://a900.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_09beca38c4749dd82e8df2c1b801027b.gif

8. Default

lol no im not in my av.. actually i dont even have an av... and that tube tv u see there is now in the crapper.. got a new more modern tv now.. and that big crt monitor u see behind me kinda hard to see with the light... has also been moved.. for a much more modern computer monitor.. ^^ this pic is way old.. im saying 1.5 years old
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

9. Default

To be honest i thought that pic was like a joke pic, kinda like turtle's. Like that kid is to ridiculous to be him... or is it?
    -MBP

10. Default

you think my picture looks too ridiculous to be me?
    how so?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.