Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Absinthe's Request List

1. Default DJ Absinthe's Request List

Whatup guys, Post your song(s) here that you want to hear in the ZM server, ill do my best to set them up on my Set list.
    http://a900.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_09beca38c4749dd82e8df2c1b801027b.gif

2. Default

If you get people to follow you into the vent server there is a channel dedicated to music and the quality is a lot better.

3. Default

Playing music is a direct violation of the server rules. If any amdin catches you then you will be punished.

Like Zero said, do it in Ventrillo.

4. Default

didnt zero implemented the css music radio command in to the ZM server?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    didnt zero implemented the css music radio command in to the ZM server?
    is that u in ur AV?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    is that u in ur AV?
    lmfao,..is it?
    http://a900.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_09beca38c4749dd82e8df2c1b801027b.gif

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Absinthe View Post
    lmfao,..is it?
    is that you in ur AV?

8. Default

is that you in ur AV?
    Wow you want his autograph ? Get a room.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Wow you want his autograph ? Get a room.
    do you seriously like the yankees? the team that can only win because the lleauge went on strike and removed the salary cap so they can get paid houndres of millions of dollars to stand around and catch a ball. occasionaly run for it(and when they do it makes the top ten high lights lmao). and to hit a ball which every few times a year may hit them, which is usualy is due to the pitcher being dirty.

10. Default

do you seriously like the yankees? the team that can only win because the lleauge went on strike and removed the salary cap so they can get paid houndres of millions of dollars to stand around and catch a ball. occasionaly run for it(and when they do it makes the top ten high lights lmao). and to hit a ball which every few times a year may hit them, which is usualy is due to the pitcher being dirty.
    You didn't answer the question. Do you want his autograph ?