Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Reflections Part 1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    I didn't read anything racist, I don't know where you pulled that from. I'm not mad nor offended. This thread is more annoying than anything.

But what kind of statement is that, that the word "true" is not relevant? Although the content of anime and cartoons is often fictional, what one says about it can be untrue. IE, implying generalizations about something as a whole.

And as for "demotivational purposes," I think you ought to reconsider what anime discussion and reflection means. There's a certain level of pointless that you absolutely should not pass; many fail to realize this though.

2. Default

Oh, a facepalm GIF. That's cute, want some internet points?

Again, your thread(s) have neither been funny, engaging, or the least bit interesting. They're not even relevant to the section you're posting in. The trash you post can be found on any 4chan wannabe message board on the web. So please keep it out of this one, and find another forum to bother with worthless posts.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

hey this thread is shit and is just a troll breeding ground and its ps not pd you dumb fuck

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    hey this thread is shit and is just a troll breeding ground and its ps not pd you dumb fuck
    I agree with you, also i'm sorry to be late but I have main thread to work in.
    Note: while i'm not American(fortunately) I can tell you that you need some spelling classes.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joee View Post
    I agree with you, also i'm sorry to be late but I have main thread to work in,
    Note: while i'm not American(fortunately) I can tell you that you need some spelling classes.
    There's so many reasons to hate you, and not a single redeeming quality about you. Please GTFO of IBIS. Our idiot slot is currently taken by thecat and we are over booked.

6. Default

wait wait wait
    im the idiot redneck on ibis i got the spot once hall got the boot so we are already over on the amount we can have.

Once more into the fray.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I need to finish this show too :/

8. Default

what show is that?

Once more into the fray.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

9. Default

Steins;gate