My screen name is OpiĘt and in the last map that we were playing I accidentally nuked the map and killed everyone. I was a poison zombie and jumped up to the end. I never meant to do that and it was a complete accident.

Now you may ask me how it was an accident but you see I am what you would call a noob I only have had this game a sort while and never made it to the end of that map. When I got on top of the last building I ran down the stairs unaware that was how the map would be nuked I thought that the stairs would just turn into a dead end and I wanted to wait for the humans there and zombie them when they arrived on the helicopter. How I thought that the map would end is that the helicopter had to make it to the end and once it landed it switched on a timer. I never meant to kill anyone or disrespect anyone out of frustration or anger or any thing like that if that is what you may believe. I am very sorry that I did that. I really enjoy this server and the people on it and I try to be as respectful as possible at all times.

I am sorry for what I did I am just a noob. Do you think I have a chance of ever being unbanned?