Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: -|STFU Bitch|- ibis.a

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

While I can't weigh in on this being abuse or not, I still wanna put in that there's no need for this kind of behavior from an admin. Sure it's maybe this "one time", but exceedingly more and more admins are finding it amusing to slap themselves post-game. While it doesn't actually affect players, it HAS the potential to effect server stability (this was brought up by a clan member in a stickied thread in the ADMIN section; which I'd cite but unfortunately I don't have access to it), and it's certainly not sparing use of privileges. Don't be cute about your job as admin, just DO YOUR JOB. Admins that find a need to use such childish behavior to get back at a player lose all my respect, and while that may not effect those admins, I'm sure my feelings are shared among other Regs/Admins/Clan.

While you may have saved face from an admin abuse, this just tells me you give into trolling players. Don't give them that satisfaction.
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

2. Default

fail aboose.

if you decide to post a fraudulent abuse thread again, i look forward to the abuse thread that you will post for the ban i give you. (try me, i dare you)

edit: Lol no mod in this section, well enough though, i like to leave it open so they can get a chance to dig themselves a grave. good n deep.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Point is...
    Zero has stated any slaps whether they claim your life or not have no effect after the round has come to an end.
    If the round was over... there is no abuse.

4. Default

fail thread, closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy