Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Racist Admin Abuse

1. Default

Posting on this thread because why not. Here's Obama with a pancake on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    When you buy admin you agree to not be a cunt-faced Mexican.
    Emo <ibis.a>

2. Default

Fuck, I've been out tr0lled. Tickle me elmo, takes it.
    "The majority do need a life lesson. From me? Perhaps not. But in y'all little fantasy IBIS land, y'all king of the castle and I'm the dirty rascal. So I will keep flinging shit at your tower because all you guys do is shit down on everyone from above."

3. Default

Smells like a bag white cheddar popcorn freshly opened and week old tuna fish in here.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Sorry bro, shower broke last week.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Someone please answer bchogs post.
    "The majority do need a life lesson. From me? Perhaps not. But in y'all little fantasy IBIS land, y'all king of the castle and I'm the dirty rascal. So I will keep flinging shit at your tower because all you guys do is shit down on everyone from above."

5. Default

You confuse where are are standing, your not trolling carmichel, she is trolling you, and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Not quite .

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You responded incoherently. I couldn't even understand what you were saying and Omega's guesses were as good as mine albeit hilarious ones. You were muted because of your mic. It sounded awful and he verbally said so. People in chat were asking for you to be muted. When you were changing your name, did not think he was going to do something about it and when you came to forums did you not think we were all going to watch the demo and not pass judgement solely on your word?

Homosexual abuse is just a plus side to the zombie mod server.

No abuse.

//Closed

i found this to be the only interesting peice of info here... anex is back!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

G'night guys, it's been fun. I'm glad it happened though, I've met a few interesting people from here. Ti's a shame it's all a dream - and I'll be gone forever. Until tomorrow gaiz.

EDIT: Apologies to Omega, didn't realise you were in the Belldandy club too. No hard feelings.

9. Default

no abuse, closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy