Thread: Racist Admin Abuse

1. Default Racist Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: OmegaWizKid
    You're INGAME name: Kiechi
    Server: Zombie Mod
    Map: A terribly made one
    Date & Time: 7.00 PM 22/12/2012

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

Spamming the mic with homosexual and racist abuse. I responded to his crap, he muted me. Several players questioned why he did this, if he was the one who instigated. Once unmuted, I asked him why via voice. He said because I sound like a "nigga". I changed my name to "OmegaAdminAbuse" and he said this is your second warning. I replied to him fine, I'll take this up at the forums and disconnected. I try reconnecting and it says I'm banned. Get rid of this racist fucking idiot.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

LOL, even google brings up other threads of his abuse.

https://xenogamers.org/showthread.php?t=2439

Get rid of this idiot.

2. Default

70k tells an admin to stfu

Omegas "homosexual" remarks were toward a player who was joking back with him as well..

80k you change your name to Omegawizdick (unwarranted)

he then changes your name

You change it BACK to the name Omegawizdick

You leave and rejoin WITH the name again

You change your name to OmegaAdminAbuser

You type in chat "Omega you little abuser bitch "

He changes your name again

You say on mic "Change my name to whatever you like you peice of "inaudible" faggot"

You then yell obnoxiously on the mic to mock another player

I tell you to stop yelling on the fucking mic

You do it again

You change your name back to OmegaAdminAbuser

Omega explains that he's changing your name for a reason and you then reply with "Oh, so you get to troll like a little bitch and then when I retort you mute, makes no sense..and then retards scream on th emic and you let them stay like they are" ... (i must say this is funny because YOU were the retard screaming on the mic at one point).

I end up muting you

You then type in chat "Little admin abuser"..

You then say you're taking your report to the forums and leave.

This is a play by play of what unfolded from 70k and up of this demo...

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Wow, such lies. Is this the shit people have to contend with? Other admins covering his ass? His homesexual was clearly towards me. Everytime you talk it's something to do with cock or ass. None of my actions were unwarranted, it was his abuse that created the hostility. How can an admin have so many threads opened towards his abuse and have himself still overlooked?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I mean look at your post, how fucking onesided can you be?!

4. Default

Well i was going to get the demo and do a play by play but XX0wnsXY beat me to it, This guy was just joking with me and i was joking back calling him names because he was trolling then he was asked by me and meltdown to stop chating because his mic was getting really scratch and loud he then started to make a ton of noise so i muted him for 5 min. Then he got his voice back and was just out and out being stupid so i told him to stop again, then he changed his name to omegawizdick and i changed it with admin name change 3 times then kicked him for yelling, then he came back one more time with name omegaabuseadmin and i said @last time im going to say it stop spaming he then said some disrespectful stuff and rage left so i banned for 1-4 hours cant remember the exact time for admin disrespect that is that.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

We keep a steam tv log with everything I and you said so you can take it to the bank bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Wow, such lies. Is this the shit people have to contend with? Other admins covering his ass? His homesexual was clearly towards me. Everytime you talk it's something to do with cock or ass. None of my actions were unwarranted, it was his abuse that created the hostility. How can an admin have so many threads opened towards his abuse and have himself still overlooked?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

5. Default

The demo is there..and i watched it..care to take a look? I didn't lie..this is what happened EXACTLY from 70k and up..you're an idiot.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

your second post here accuses a ULA of lying.

this won't be a long stay.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Oh the lies. Do you know what Admin? Shut this thread please. You can't argue with liars who manipulate the truth. I'm a playful person, who likes banter. But even I am not stupid enough to realise you can't win against regulars who lick the ass of admins. OmegaWizKid knows exactly how he's played this one out. But at the end of the day, I'm happy in the sense that when we all meet our end and that little fucking liar will suffer for being a liar.

8. Default

id opt to get rid of this idiot.... my god he is such a fucking idiot... Demos dont lie... people do, and your the one who got caught lying so shut the fuck up and go away.

9. Default

Spamming the mic with homosexual and racist abuse. I responded to his crap, he muted me. Several players questioned why he did this, if he was the one who instigated. Once unmuted, I asked him why via voice. He said because I sound like a "nigga". I changed my name to "OmegaAdminAbuse" and he said this is your second warning. I replied to him fine, I'll take this up at the forums and disconnected. I try reconnecting and it says I'm banned. Get rid of this racist fucking idiot.
    You responded incoherently. I couldn't even understand what you were saying and Omega's guesses were as good as mine albeit hilarious ones. You were muted because of your mic. It sounded awful and he verbally said so. People in chat were asking for you to be muted. When you were changing your name, did not think he was going to do something about it and when you came to forums did you not think we were all going to watch the demo and not pass judgement solely on your word?

Homosexual abuse is just a plus side to the zombie mod server.

No abuse.

//Closed

10. Default

I didn't realise my mic was acting the way it did. But regardless, you know very well he instigated the argument with his homosexual bullshit Anex. That you cannot deny.