Thread: Berserk: Golden arc

1. Default Berserk: Golden arc

Anyone watch the new feature films of Berserk?
    "The majority do need a life lesson. From me? Perhaps not. But in y'all little fantasy IBIS land, y'all king of the castle and I'm the dirty rascal. So I will keep flinging shit at your tower because all you guys do is shit down on everyone from above."

2. Default

Have not seen any of them.

3. Default

I don't even know what they are. Care to explain?

4. Default

I remember seeing that on the chart. Have yet to see the original season, so...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Have seen the first movie as i love the Berserk Manga.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

6. Default

I do plan on getting around to berserk at some point, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I don't even know what they are. Care to explain?
    http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk:_Saga_Project

Perhaps one of the best mangas created. Well, maybe not. Deathnote will never be bested.
    "The majority do need a life lesson. From me? Perhaps not. But in y'all little fantasy IBIS land, y'all king of the castle and I'm the dirty rascal. So I will keep flinging shit at your tower because all you guys do is shit down on everyone from above."