Thread: Rule breakers

1. Default Rule breakers

seriously follow god damn rules i practically spam it every frikken 2 minutes yet people break them.. today
    i banned Dan sora for 5 min
    ns.bunrt pancakes for 5 min
    muted some random kid that mic spams like hell
    and various others simply because they think breaking rules are a joke.. (they ztele away from zombies after i spam no zteleing away from zombies) burntpancakes even have the nerve to call me a strict admin.. i change maps on demand seriously.. [how strict can you possibly get]

i dont perma ban anyone... unless its one of those unconnected fags... i mostly kick/mute/ or 5 min ban

and yes i kick afkers.. because they take server slots away from people who wanna play.. (those that are afk for more than 2 rounds. and/or in spectating) of course i dont do that to other admins..

i restate server rules very clear.. glitching, cade breaking, mic spamming, zteleing away from zombies is a kick/ban/mute .. some of you may notice i spam that way too often
    Last edited by weeman2412; 12-30-2008 at 06:41 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

IMO, it doesn't if your strict or not. the rules are in place for a reason, if they don't like them they can find another server to play on.

3. Default

Unfortunately, rules like that are enforced in 99.9999999999% of servers... realistically we do not have any hard rules like not saying fuck or what ever like some servers do.

4. Default

Hmm... i ban and do things like this.
    mic spammers i go mute, 2 hour ban, 1 day, week...
    cade breakers, 1 hour, 1 day, week...
    blockers 30 mins, 2 hour, 1 day, week...
    !zteler's freeze, 5 min ban, 30 min, 2 hour, 1 day, week...
    Disrespect to admins, 1 day, 1 week...
    Gay sprays, or under-age perverted sprays, warn, 1 day , 1 week....
    Glitchers, 2 hour, 1 day, 1 week
    Pre-nukers, 30 min, 2 hours, 1 day...
    I usually don't come in and just ban people, unless i get a few complaints. I haven't been very active in the zmod, gg. or pub ( but who has? ) so i really havent had to much of a problem besides a few people, and they know who they are.
    I'm usually say things 5-10 times before i make anything, besides if i get alot of messages from people when playing in other servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.