Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kiechi App

1. Default

That faggot taz will always be the original squidward, especially when he uses his mic, but Panda comes a close second.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    That faggot taz will always be the original squidward, especially when he uses his mic, but Panda comes a close second.
    Probably the reason why he's less active. lol.

3. Default

So am I in or what?
    "The majority do need a life lesson. From me? Perhaps not. But in y'all little fantasy IBIS land, y'all king of the castle and I'm the dirty rascal. So I will keep flinging shit at your tower because all you guys do is shit down on everyone from above."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    So am I in or what?
    oh fuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh fuck no.
    Wow, all because of my mocha flavored skin I get greeted with a "oh fuck no"? Would you care to do the same in RL?
    "The majority do need a life lesson. From me? Perhaps not. But in y'all little fantasy IBIS land, y'all king of the castle and I'm the dirty rascal. So I will keep flinging shit at your tower because all you guys do is shit down on everyone from above."

6. Default

closed.

this section is for serious apps, your app isn't serious, nor do you take it as such.

Maynard - The WCS Guy