Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Lame...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I don't buy new high end components... Waste of money to me. My 560 ti was a nice 100$ on sale. I'll stick to the year old items, price performance win.
    Yeah don't forget about that. The newest shit will have the most bugs in it obviously so if you can go with something a little slower but something that has all the kinks already worked out it will perform better overall (no BSOD's or the like).

2. Default

Pc ordered, will have it on friday, w00t

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Pc ordered, will have it on friday, w00t
    Even with the holidays? nice..

4. Default

yeah... bit tight financially... but not having a PC isn't something that is acceptable 2 me... so fuck it.

well worth the 1440 it ended up costing as I will punch any high end graphical game in the face with my PC's awesomeness and be good for quite a while.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah... bit tight financially... but not having a PC isn't something that is acceptable 2 me... so fuck it.

well worth the 1440 it ended up costing as I will punch any high end graphical game in the face with my PC's awesomeness and be good for quite a while.
    Hell yea. Sounds good.

6. Default

this will also be my first time rocking a SSD... so I'm interested 2 see how fast and good windows and games will run on it.

kinda sucks I get tues, weds, thurs off and the PC comes friday... but what can ya do...
    Last edited by maynard; 12-29-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy