Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Joker 12/29/12

1. Default

I have been playing in gg this whole time. I mean it may be only a couple times a week, but I still play.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

2. Default

Surely not on forums, in ban posts, were it mostly counts..... Seems like that's the part people tend to forget.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

+1...
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

"i play once a week, post once a month, and make a ban once every 3 months" ( http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...&advType=admin ) doesn't cut it for ULA. Period. I dunno if you noticed but it's been me, scribb, and cyber for the last 6 months and the LAST thing we need is an absentee ULA.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    "i play once a week, post once a month, and make a ban once every 3 months" ( http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...&advType=admin ) doesn't cut it for ULA. Period. I dunno if you noticed but it's been me, scribb, and cyber for the last 6 months and the LAST thing we need is an absentee ULA.

Lol brett your so funny dude, I'm always on steam and I'm always contactable. I don't usually need to ban to many people because I usually can talk people into behaving and when they don't, I ban them for a short period of time. Unless someone is hacking there's not a real reason to be banning people constantly. No offence.

And in regard to steamers post, yes I'm sorry I have not been very active on the forums recently. That is my fault. I do check the forums daily though. I just haven't been posted all that much. I do understand that A ULA is all about demos and posting in the ban section and that's simple enough to do everyday. I would never be a absentee ULA.

6. Default

still a cunt....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

saying that you can do it and showing that you actually do it are two completely different things.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Lol brett your so funny dude, I'm always on steam and I'm always contactable.
    joker.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I have been playing in gg this whole time. I mean it may be only a couple times a week, but I still play.
    lol.jpg

You've played 1.7 hours in the past 2 weeks.... and it appears that was on gmod.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    joker.jpg

lol.jpg

You've played 1.7 hours in the past 2 weeks.... and it appears that was on gmod.
    Ok that's because steam doesn't really acknowledge the mobile device. I say I'm always on my steam if not by my computer I'm on my phone. And this is because this past week I have just been dealing several different legal stuff. Also, you can't blaim me for yesterday, I mean come on it's fathers day yesterday. Is it to much to say I wanted to spend the whole day with him and have fun......really?
    Last edited by Joker; 06-17-2013 at 12:40 PM.

10. Default

lmfao. quit making excuses. you in your own words claimed you're "always on steam and always contactable". given you clearly aren't, I simply found it funny and decided 2 point it out.

and way 2 have no defense for the pic that says you've played 0.2 hours of CSS in the past 2 weeks. not like a ULA should be active or anything eh? well at least you're plenty active on the forums, and are showing you know your shit on ban requests... oh wait... you're not doing that either............... Good luck on the position
    Last edited by maynard; 06-17-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy