Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Joker 12/29/12

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    l

and way 2 have no defense for the pic that says you've played 0.2 hours of CSS in the past 2 weeks. not like a ULA should be active or anything eh?:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    And this is because this past week I have just been dealing several different legal stuff.

derp.....

but thanks for your feedback...
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    0.2 hours of CSS in the past 2 weeks
    derp is right lol.

you're no where near active enough, or qualified enough in catching hackers for this position. There's some feedback for ya, enjoy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Well you know, Maynard I have always had respect for you and the clan and I have never questioned to much what you say or do because of it. I know that you have also never really liked me to much, except for a very long time ago; even back than it was more like a mutual respect more than anything. I'm not to sure what you have really started to have a vendetta against me recently, but honestly it's ok. If you really want to hold whatever you have against me than so be I can't really do to much to changed that. I have been dealing with a lot issues recently in life and I'm sorry if I don't appease you in that aspect, but i realise now there never really was to much to appease you. I was always willing to try harder and play more and try to get more experience in catching hackers, but I also realise your probably not that only clan member that resents me. I appreciate your feedback and have a nice day.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I was always willing to try harder and play more and try to get more experience in catching hackers.
    Lol but you never did! and you keep applying for this position, but keep doing nothing 2 acquire it.

If you think the amount you're investing into this community is enough for a position like ULA, you're down right wrong. If you have a life and shit going on, fine, but quit applying for a position you keep not getting cause you keep not doing anything 2 actually gain it.

The reasons you are no match for this position are BEYOND obvious and if you can't see them or honestly in your mind think you play enough, are active enough on the forums and have shown enough that you can make good calls on hackers... well... that's just sad.

quit acting like this is personal, the reasons you are no match for this position are BEYOND obvious.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

No one resents you. You just aren't active enough for this. Take care of personal things bro. No one here that applied is yet qualified enough. It really is nothing personal.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    No one resents you. You just aren't active enough for this. Take care of personal things bro. No one here that applied is yet qualified enough. It really is nothing personal.
    Honestly, I don't think the problem were the qualifications. Both Penis and Panda, at least from my point of view, are great hacker catchers who'd have been quite qualified for the job... The problem was something else - a possibility that they'd be inactive and they really wouldn't take a lot of load of the current ULA's.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

7. Default

Taking loads is currently reserved for CYBER.

8. Default

And being inactive makes you unqualified. What was your point again?

LOL @ Scrib...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

so let's look at a few things.

first, joker, you ONLY play GG. you make the token appearance on zm (last time 6 months ago), but never wcs (last time 11 months ago). can we trust you in dealing with matters in anything but GG? no.

second, your only counter-claim for inactivity is that you've been dealing with legal shit for a week. well in the last year and a half, there have been ~78 weeks. in those weeks, you've logged 116 hrs in GG. that's 1.5 hrs a week in a server you can register any notable activity in...which isn't too bad you might think, enough to get the job done, but if you compare that to the current ULA:

me: 226 on GG, ~250 on wcs (guessing based off 551 since launch in 2010) = 476 total on servers with notable activity, 6.1 hrs/week average
    scribble: definitely been the most busy, but still ~30 hrs zm, 146 in gg, ~200 in wcs = 376 total, 4.8/wk
    cyber: ~500 wcs, 231 gg = 731 total, 9.3/week. damn son.

so there ya go, the least active current ULA over the last YEAR AND A GODDAMN HALF has ~3x as much activity in-game as you do. not to mention COUNTLESS more ban threads posted/posted in than you'll ever read. still think you're active enough?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so let's look at a few things.

first, joker, you ONLY play GG. you make the token appearance on zm (last time 6 months ago), but never wcs (last time 11 months ago). can we trust you in dealing with matters in anything but GG? no.

second, your only counter-claim for inactivity is that you've been dealing with legal shit for a week. well in the last year and a half, there have been ~78 weeks. in those weeks, you've logged 116 hrs in GG. that's 1.5 hrs a week in a server you can register any notable activity in...which isn't too bad you might think, enough to get the job done, but if you compare that to the current ULA:

me: 226 on GG, ~250 on wcs (guessing based off 551 since launch in 2010) = 476 total on servers with notable activity, 6.1 hrs/week average
    scribble: definitely been the most busy, but still ~30 hrs zm, 146 in gg, ~200 in wcs = 376 total, 4.8/wk
    cyber: ~500 wcs, 231 gg = 731 total, 9.3/week. damn son.

so there ya go, the least active current ULA over the last YEAR AND A GODDAMN HALF has ~3x as much activity in-game as you do. not to mention COUNTLESS more ban threads posted/posted in than you'll ever read. still think you're active enough?

i genuinely rolled back my chair and laughed out loud LOL ... I really need to get a life...
    IBIS has been my main focus for a while now
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...