Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: surfguard 2008 virus

1. Default

You should have asked the forums first before buying something so expensive and tech related.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    in the time I was fighting the trojan I didn't use the altec lansing heaphones and the mic broke on them (was going to fix them but found extremely uncomfortable for my small ears) I bought the Razer Barricuda head phones. anyone have these? im having a hell of a time connecting them properly. I would buy the Razer soundcard the hp-1's was designed for but its not even available. the rear mic function is being stubborn. I have to keep the audio properties open and activate it every map because it resets to line mic.
    I can't be the only one out there that always buys the most expensive. shit its for me im not gonna cheap out on me!
    plus I can buy the tech stuff cause I know I can come here for help! but it takes too long. so when they wonder why I won't leave l4d to come ban some idiot for them then can refer to this thread because that is why. don't expect help before helping yourself.
    Last edited by deprodigy; 01-06-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: ..

3. Default

I dont think anyone has any suggestions because its not a common problem. Zero is the only dude who would spend more then $100 on a set of headphones. You could ask dutch.
    -MBP