In game Name

[SCM] Rage

Weapons of Choice

p228

Maps

wootday, falling trash, funtimes

dust 2 for pub server

Reason for App

You guys let a girl in so wtf i must have a chance too!

In all seriousness. Been around for awhile now. Used to be a dedicated admin until a flood of idiots arrived... pre ULA era. I don't play as much as I used to, but work does that to the best of us.

I feel i got things to offer to the clan, whether you all agree is the question.

I can cook, clean, work on vehicles, run all types of heavy equipment, im a certified professional logger and i got my credentials to prove it!
    Experience

Playing since December 21, 2006, was a selected clans-men into a very tight nit clan. |SAS| (Southern Alberta Swat). Clan leader Psionx got cancer and clan fell apart.
    Have admin'ed IBIS servers before, but as I said before, a flood of Zm noob admins drove me to near insanity. Check my record, its pretty clean

Contact Info

Gladly give the cell # to special people for drunk txting; pm for that
    Steam name: [SCM] Rage
    PM for email, don't want a bunch of idiots to have it

About me

I live in northern maine, right on the canadian border with NB. I can skip a rock across the river into canada. I got a wicked french accent on mic. I work 60-70 hours a week, but get 2-3 months off every spring for mud season where i usually contribute hundreds of CS hours. I love riding quad, got a 10' yamaha 450x, own 2 dodge ram trucks, no slow sled atm but with good time. MKe 45k a yr running skidder. I am directly connected to the paper you write on and TP you wipe your ass with.

Idk what else...

PS: I know I don't always do good in servers score wise, but i do have an excuse. Horrible computer with horrible dsl wifi. I do plan on buying a nice gaming laptop this spring
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post

You guys let a girl in so wtf i must have a chance
    -1milllioooon

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    -1milllioooon
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

4. Default

You rname is too close do John Dilinger :P It rhymes ! TOO CLOSE!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    -1milllioooon