Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OmegaWizKid <ibis.a> Abusing Slay, Slap, Blind and Change map

1. Default

Racorac stop bitching omega didnt do anything wrong i was there and he exuced him self for the wrong slay the person who he wanted to slay !zteled away from me and he was planning to slay him and beginning of the round and right then some one joins and his list gets reset then thats what happend and about the map changing its not super fast we always play 2-3 round and when you only with 6 players you dont go to a huge map or with 25 you dont go to a map with only vent labor gigantic

2. Default

Excuse me, but does the "most helpful admin" on this gaming platform need to be that arrogant?

I think both me and Racorac agreed that it's totally fine if this is your server rule, but if you say people should read the TOS, you should consider your wording, so that this does not happen again. If it were more clear on the TOS, there would have been no reason to accuse Omega on rapid map changing. I don't see how an admin cannot care for this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrSheldonCooper View Post
    Excuse me, but does the "most helpful admin" on this gaming platform need to be that arrogant?

I think both me and Racorac agreed that it's totally fine if this is your server rule, but if you say people should read the TOS, you should consider your wording, so that this does not happen again. If it were more clear on the TOS, there would have been no reason to accuse Omega on rapid map changing. I don't see how an admin cannot care for this.
    Logical but flawed. The clan here have final say on what rules mean and as he has been doing this for 3+ years he has the right to say yes or no and his rule is final unless Zero (the server owner) or Jigsaw (co-owner) say different, and they haven't.

4. Default

Getting real tired of your shit, Sheldon.

It's been defined before and out of the 4,621 members this forum has, you seem to be the only one that has taken up a big stink on this. Rapid means too much. Vapid means your point. Also, Maymay is clan. That means that at the snap of a finger, you could be not playing here. Calling him arrogant. I hear that makes his fingers a little twitchy. You should try to get that bullseye tattoo on your ass removed, now.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't need 2 read definitions... I'm the guy who decides if he was abusing or not... and have been doing this for going on 3 years... so you'll have 2 excuse me if I don't care what your opinion is on how we have always handled things in this community.

as ive said already... he did nothing wrong regarding the map changes... get over it.
    While I respect that you have put allot of time and effort into your community I resent the tone. The way you addressed me when I was only reporting what I felt disrupted the game play and violated the TOS as they are written. I see now that you have a very different interpretation as I conceded before, but that doesn't mean i'm an idiot for not reading the TOS when I merely interpreted the wording literally and did not read endless thread to find legal precedent.
    Furthermore, as the ambassador of your community and mediator in these matter I think a more polite/diplomatic way of telling me that your word is law and you don't care for my opinions would be more appropriate.

6. Default

If you're getting too tired of my "shit", then don't read it.

@Assassin
    I, in no way, say that you should change the rules. But I suggest to point it out more clearly what your definition of "rapid" means so that new player - like me - understand than more clearly. That is all I am saying, why is that such a big deal?

I repeat: I understand what you define as rapid map change NOW. But this was only clear after reporting Omega. This report would not have happened if the rules were more clear. That is all I am saying. I do not want to accuse Omega just because the rules are not pointed out clearly.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrSheldonCooper View Post

I'm not arrogant... well... I am, but I wasn't in this thread till I explained 2 you he did nothing wrong and 2 drop the map changes, and you continued 2 go on about it.

I am helpful, you're just not liking the answers you're getting as they shut down what you're trying 2 accomplish. you didn't even know of the TOS till I told you 2 read the damn thing... so why you're acting like the wording on it could have prevented all this is quite asinine.

you also didn't accuse him of "rapid map changing" you accused him of just changing the map without a vote or consulting anyone else if they were ok with it. as I said, Ive been doing this a long time, you're not going 2 bullshit your way around me lol, far better people than you have tried. If you're going 2 lie, think them out a bit better.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

no abuse. map changes were legit under our rules and he omega's side of the story held up in the demo...

Closed.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-08-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy