Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pub #1 Tonight

Saw it too late, darn.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default Pub is dead...

Man, when the heck is the pub going to be repopulated again! I am so tired of having to play gg. I went to Korea for two years, and came back to an empy server! =[ very sad about this.

3. Default

I agree, the main pub needs to be busy like it was years back. I miss that!

4. Default

Thread: Resurrect!

I haven't played traditional CS:S in ages. Anyone interested in populating the pub anytime soon?

I may have some free time tonight, but I definitely would join tomorrow or Friday night.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

6. Default

Sweet! Let's schedule it for tomorrow. What say ye to 8:30PM?

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Sweet! Let's schedule it for tomorrow. What say ye to 8:30PM?
    Time zone? I may still be at work depending on what is the time zone.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

8. Default

Sorry, EST.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Sorry, EST.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest.
    Even when it's just me and Brett, people tend to come, so I'd say it's likely that we'll get people to join once we're there. Furthermore, I'm fairly sure I can convince some people to join us.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

10. Default

Alright, cool. I should be on around 8:30 then. Hopefully see you there!