Thread: [Configure] ze_hell_escape_rc1

Smile [Configure] ze_hell_escape_rc1

Map: ze_hell_escape_rc1
    Change: Change the map time from 5 to 7.
    Reason: Change the map time from 5 to 7 to complete the map objective.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

You do know we have a command to work around this problem?

RCON Commands
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post

RCON Commands
    hey, i love making fun of this little shit as much as the next guy, but zero has explicitly stated that any maps requiring more time should be brought to his attention so he can fix them.

so, the cat did good here.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go drink until i can forget i typed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

^ lol

Last time I played the map, parachutes were on as well. Is that still true? If so then they should be configured to be off. I think there's been at least 2 previous attempts at configuring chutes to be off on this map but for some reason the config doesn't stick (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ell_escape_rc1) While they can be turned off by an admin, an admin is not always in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    You do know that there is not always an admin online, right?
    I know the rcon commands, now stop trying to insult me, please pretty please.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jimmay View Post
    ^ lol

Last time I played the map, parachutes were on as well. Is that still true? If so then they should be configured to be off. I think there's been at least 2 previous attempts at configuring chutes to be off on this map but for some reason the config doesn't stick (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ell_escape_rc1) While they can be turned off by an admin, an admin is not always in game.
    The "parachutes off" toggle is now permanent for all ze maps.