Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Im Back!!! Fuc*en Rage!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Dual deserted CSS ever since he was caught raising his own rank by using his other steam account killing himself. LMAO !! What an embarrassment !
    ROFL!!!! wtf are you serious?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    Rofllllllllllllllllllll

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Don't give him that shit depro. Out of the 10 hours you have played over the past two weeks, 9 hours were on left 4 dead. At least admit it when your deserting CSS like dual does.
    mpg, I play a few rounds of gg when sign on to play. I also have maintained a decent rank in the pub. I know how the stats work... no decent ranked players are on when I check. I play l4d cause its fun!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    mpg, I play a few rounds of gg when sign on to play. I also have maintained a decent rank in the pub. I know how the stats work... no decent ranked players are on when I check. I play l4d cause its fun!
    L4D is gay.

5. Default

Yeah it gets boring after a wile. Im kinda just running around like "oh no," it gets boring.
    -MBP

6. Default

I Played cs like 10 years, if I decided to take a break from it and played games like Left 4 dead so be it .Goldeneye source 3.0 mod is out and its hot too........you need to try it........manbearpig and whitboiz knows the deal.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I Played cs like 10 years, if I decided to take a break from it and played games like Left 4 dead so be it .Goldeneye source 3.0 mod is out and its hot too........you need to try it........manbearpig and whitboiz knows the deal.
    Yeah its hard. Its beta so there is some glitches, but i have enjoyed it so far.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    No was kidding. Its fun to start rumors eh ?!

9. Default

lol nice. i was thinking omg that's so lame