Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WCS Item Section

1. Default

want me to hop on and test it with you zero?

The item that would allow any race to b-hop is a horrible idea. No offence, but a nebula/flame pred bunny hopping as a jack? Thanks, but no thanks.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    absolutely no dodge/evade chance item.
    this^

as always, cybers confused.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-24-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Note that we now have the ability to make things work how we want them to. With more complex limits as to when you can get items and even the ability to stack them. We can also now apply correct stacking for items that effect things like speed so that we could allow speed races to get them like in the past. (currently we restrect these items b/c they will acutally make you slower)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Note that we now have the ability to make things work how we want them to. With more complex limits as to when you can get items and even the ability to stack them. We can also now apply correct stacking for items that effect things like speed so that we could allow speed races to get them like in the past. (currently we restrect these items b/c they will acutally make you slower)
    i stand by what i said.

absolutely no evade/dodge chance items UNLESS...unless, you change dodge/evade to give you a chance for reduced damage. as it is it's bullshit that you can put an entire clip INTO a spiderman or molecule, and only actually connect with 3 of those 25 bullets.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

being able 2 put evade dodge on any race unbalances and changes the game far 2 drastically. Race abilities should be unique 2 races for the most part... not something you can just purchase on any race.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    being able 2 put evade dodge on any race unbalances and changes the game far 2 drastically. Race abilities should be unique 2 races for the most part... not something you can just purchase on any race.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

the point is not completely changing how we've always strived for WCS 2 run... which is something you would not understand.

If we start making damn near all the abilities purchasable, it throws out the balance and what we've worked on for many years out the window.

not saying this single item would infact do that, but it could very well be the first step in a bad direction, and putting evade on any race is not a good idea.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Start with what races could have it that wouldn't make it unbalanced and restrict it for the others.

Or just not have it and avoid the headache.

Tastes like your moms kisses.