Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Amulet of the Cat v1.0.3

1. Default

Zero can u apply amulet? Can't wait to use this with Flamepred! Also can you friend me on steam?
    |2es( + )lutioN

2. Default

I'm SOOO ready for this

3. Default

This thread made me think about Resolution. That was a fun few days on the forum.

Still don't know wtf an Amulet of the Cat is though. You guys seem pretty excited about it however so I hope you get it soon. :P

4. Default

It silences footsteps. It's especially good on the fast knifer races because you can just sneak up on people without them hearing.

5. Default

Oh snap. I'm like, level seven or something on WCS, hence my ignorance. Sounds like a really neat item. I may be more excited about it if I a) knew which race was a knifing race and b) knew how to buy items. LOL

6. Default

Implemented fix for the steam pipe update on test server. Please retest and reapprove this item so it can be added along with the race updates on Monday

7. Default

v1.0.0

• Initial Release

8. Default

does the model still appear crouching?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

yes it can and does. Keep in mind that in these cases you can still hit them based on the real model.

10. Default

I was just messing around with it with wolf and here are my thoughts:

1: Way too cheap, should probably be around 3k since it gives a huge advantage, especially with the model problems.

2: The model problem is gonna be a huge deal. I understand you can hit their model as normal, but there are some big problems. First, the knee jerk reaction is going to be to shoot at what you see, so instead of aiming for the actual chest and head, you are aiming at the stomach and crotch, which takes less damage, and gives an advantage to the person using the amulet. The bigger problem is that there are many many areas in maps where having an invisible torso is a completely unfair advantage. You can be behind a box, or low wall or near a window, like being on the stairs inside the house on Italy, and the enemy can not see you at all, they have no way of knowing you are there, you are silent, and invisible, allowing you to shoot them without them knowing where the hell its coming from. This can prove to be a significant problem.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.