Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Amulet of the Cat v1.0.3

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No it removes crouch all together on the server and client. You can not crouch when you have this item.
    Really? cause I've watched demos of myself with the model crouched when I am crouching around the map, albeit was not in an area where I needed to be crouching so i can't say for certain that my hitbox wasn't in fact still standing.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Perhaps I could find a way to detect the release of the crouch key so as to then make the user always jump after they crouch so you can still have crouch for when you need it.

3. Default

There is a glitch right now where as if you buy the item on round start you will appear crouched until you jump. However the ability to physically press the crouch key is removed once you own the item. Literally it is like I came to your house and removed that button. The server will ignore that button press once you own the item.

4. Default

The jump thing might suck, cause lets say you are hiding behind a low wall or box, and want to then stand up and shoot someone, making you jump first would destroy your aim and make you a big target, but I guess its better that not being able to get into vents or small areas, might even bring some nice balance to the item, dunno. Looks like a thing that will have to be tried out to see if the benefit outweighs the cost.

5. Default

Well what I was think was if eye ra summened in vents on Aztec and the guy has cat and wins he can't do objective because he is stuck, this would allow them to fit in small places. Also the stand is because the player is standing while model is locked. If the player was locked in ducking it would also fix it
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Well what I was think was if eye ra summened in vents on Aztec and the guy has cat and wins he can't do objective because he is stuck, this would allow them to fit in small places. Also the stand is because the player is standing while model is locked. If the player was locked in ducking it would also fix it
    there he goes again with them vents.... where the hell did they come from?!

Also I think the server would detect the player in the standing position rather than crouched, thus not allowing him to teleport to a place where he could get stuck at all, which sends them back because ZERO told the server to do so.

All theory though.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Its already illegal to summon someone into the vents, real or imaginary, so this isn't going to be an issue. Not to mention the summon will likely fail anyways as it often does in cramped corners

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Its already illegal to summon someone into the vents, real or imaginary, so this isn't going to be an issue. Not to mention the summon will likely fail anyways as it often does in cramped corners
    phone seems to want to auto correct my miss spelling of assault to aztec.... ok then, well anyway in assault the ladder up(inside the vent) you can be summoned standing up and if the guy with cat wins they are stuck in the vent till death or round end >.< poor fellow
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    phone seems to want to auto correct my miss spelling of assault to aztec.... ok then, well anyway in assault the ladder up(inside the vent) you can be summoned standing up and if the guy with cat wins they are stuck in the vent till death or round end >.< poor fellow
    1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

That is literally the first rule, it is irrelevant if this brings a new glitch to something that already causes glitches and is already illegal.

10. Default

Added code to make users jump at the end of freeze time if they have this item so that it will prevent them from appearing ducked. Please check on test server and I will release to live server.