Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Amulet of the Cat v1.0.3

Still glitches the model apparently.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

To prevent the glitching perhaps you can restrict the amulet's purchase until after the round officially starts. Its not like a second or two without silent footsteps is going to ruin its effectiveness.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

I think I just need a 1 sec timer for the on freeze time end. Will let you know when that is ready to test.

4. Default

v1.0.3

• Reprogramed to use the correct movement value as I predicted years ago after discovering a post from myself as to how to program this from a few years ago when I was doing some more research on google. Luckily it looks like I solved the problems with this a long time ago but the technology to actually implement it did not exist in eventscripts so I made a post with the answer so I would have it in the future but then I forgot about it until I found the post from myself again today.
    • Jump on buy removed

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    v1.0.3

• Reprogramed to use the correct movement value as I predicted years ago after discovering a post from myself as to how to program this from a few years ago when I was doing some more research on google. Luckily it looks like I solved the problems with this a long time ago but the technology to actually implement it did not exist in eventscripts so I made a post with the answer so I would have it in the future but then I forgot about it until I found the post from myself again today.
    • Jump on buy removed
    younger Zero was smarter? ...
    we're doomed <3
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

No it was that I once spent a few months trying to figure out the best way to do cat and then recorded the results. I do not have as much time to look everything up as I did then and a lot of the information that existed on the internet back then no longer exists today and so a lot of that shit you could not find out even if you wanted to.

7. Default

Can we crouch now? Cause today I learned that with the amulet you can not plant the bomb since it won't let your character bend down to do that.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

You can plant bomb w/o crouching. You won't see the bar when you have cat - but that is because you don't know how to bend down.

ZERO made it to where we don't understand the concept of bending our legs, let alone utilizing them. We just skate around all day making no sound. AKA hold the damn left click and wait, it'll plant.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    AKA hold the damn left click and wait, it'll plant.
    _____
    oreimo_09_02.jpg