Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Amulet of the Cat v1.0.3

1. Default Amulet of the Cat v1.0.3

Amulet of the Cat
    Ability_druid_cower.png
    Cost: 1500
    Restricted From: none
    Description: Neko powers prevent you from being heard as you run and cause you to be a smaller target as well!

• vA1.0.0
      • Proof of Concept/Initial Test

• v1.0.0
      • Initial Release

• v1.0.1
      • Increased Price to $3000

• v1.0.2
      • Removed ability to duck.

• v1.0.3
      • Reprogramed to use the correct movement value as I predicted years ago after discovering a post from myself as to how to program this from a few years ago when I was doing some more research on google. Luckily it looks like I solved the problems with this a long time ago but the technology to actually implement it did not exist in eventscripts so I made a post with the answer so I would have it in the future but then I forgot about it until I found the post from myself again today.
      • Jump on buy removed
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-23-2013 at 01:24 AM.

2. Default

You will appear crouched when using this. You will need to press crouch to plant bombs when using this. Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

3. Default

for documentation, i'm attaching a demo showing the differences in recoil patterns using amulet. crouching provides standard accuracy though.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Well, as I like to find inconsistent bugs, I've found one of them! Out of about 12 rounds of planting the bomb, twice after having planted the bomb, I came out at crouch/walk speed. Pressing the crouch button didn't do anything either time, however, jumping then landing reset my speed to normal.

Was undead at the time. Calling it quits for now, will test more in the morning.

Also, is 100 the cheapest you can make it? This only gives me 8 rounds before I have to do an objective. Those seconds saved not waiting for the bomb to explode can really add up! But seriously, is 100 the cheapest, or was there some other reason for that number?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

Smile yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A new item named after me yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Last edited by thecat; 01-24-2013 at 11:52 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    A class named after me yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    nice contribution. If you would read, it's not a class it's an item. If you're gonna post you should prolly be productive.

Now on topic. I don't actually know how to get into the test server. If you let me know i'll be more than glad to test it!

7. Default

Test server info on this page http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...CS-Test-Server

Off to see if I can repeat my bug.

Couldn't get it to repeat, but found out, you can plant the bomb via landing a jump as well.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 01-24-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    A new item named after me yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    christ you're retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Test server info on this page http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...CS-Test-Server

Off to see if I can repeat my bug.
    I had it happen last night coming into the a window on office, so it is for sure real.

10. Default

due to the obvious idiocy, i propose a name change from "Amulet of the Cat" to "Amulet of the Spasm".

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.