Flaming Gloves of Warmth
    Cost: 3000
    Restricted From: orc
    Limit: 1
    Level: 0
    Description: You will be given an hegrenade every time you use one
      • Initial Release

• Now checks and awards nade when player spawns if needed

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Originally cost 2500
    Last edited by ZERO; 02-23-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Description: You will be given an hegrenade every time you use one

Please, please... Tell me we won't have the 99 nades...
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

What are you talking about? This item is already live and has been for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What are you talking about? This item is already live and has been for a long time...
    Exactly. It's a bad idea. 5 secs per nade is too OP, IMo.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

5. Default

Its slow erd lol, and actually its not cost effective at all . it takes you 1 minute to get 12 nades, if you use them all in a row, and its not op because orc cant use it and is pretty useless item unless your having fun on italy

6. Default

I lol'd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Dj panda View Post
    Its slow erd lol, and actually its not cost effective at all . it takes you 1 minute to get 12 nades, if you use them all in a row, and its not op because orc cant use it and is pretty useless item unless your having fun on italy
    Have you ever played office? And you do realize that Genocide/raiden's nades are just as good as Orc's, right?
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Have you ever played office? And you do realize that Genocide/raiden's nades are just as good as Orc's, right?
    This^

I havent done so yet, but im looking forward to nade doucheing with raiden and we can see if this becomes an issue
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

on live, if you're killed by the bomb while you have gloves, the gloves do not work the next round. if you try to buy new gloves, it says you already have them, however it doesn't give you any nades.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    on live, if you're killed by the bomb while you have gloves, the gloves do not work the next round. if you try to buy new gloves, it says you already have them, however it doesn't give you any nades.
    Well the explosion cancels out the ankh, so its probably doing the same with the gloves, then they probably lock up since they are trying to give you a nade but the game won't let it happen on spawn throwing the whole cycle off.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.