Thread: Tome of Experience v1.0.2

1. Default Tome of Experience v1.0.2

Tome of Experience
    tomebrown.gif
    Cost: $1000-$3500
    Restricted From: none
    Limit: 2($1000) && 3($3500)
    Level: 0($1000) && 5($3500)
    Description: Automatically gain experience, this item is used on purchase.
      • Initial Release
      • Patched exploit where you could get xp when only 1 player was on the server.
      • Patched glitch where tomes would not work if you were on level 5.
    Last edited by ZERO; 08-18-2013 at 04:40 PM.

2. Default

• Patched exploit where you could get xp when only 1 player was on the server.

3. Default

Also as a side note i would like to add that only 1 tome may be purchased at a time

4. Default

What is strange is if you try to use lets say tome2 when you have 800$ it will correctly say twice that you can not buy it. In other words it does know that you entered 2. However, if you do have the money and enter tome2 it will only buy 1. I can not find any reason in the code for this and I do not think it works like this on the test server despite the same code.

I found out the problem : When I was on the test server, I did a couple tests.

My First Test - I got the money built up doing the objective and I typed "tome2". Server acknowledged that I had the money for 2 tomes and bought them, but I gain no XP (as planned due to XP farming in the morning)

My Second Test - I got the money built up to 16k again, and this time "tome5". Server acknowledged that I had the money for the alotted tomes and spent all my money, leaving me $3500, but I gain no XP (because I'm still alone).

My Third Test - I brought a friend into the server, and we farmed 16k in a few rounds. I then typed "tome5" and then the server only gave me one tome.

Hope this helps ZERO.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

Yea it appears to be a problem with the wcs engine itself so nothing that I can actually control.

7. Default

Why is it that sometimes the $1000 tomes will give 20 XP, and other times give 100 XP? I have purchased 5 tomes in a single round multiple times (tome5 is broken, so it's necessary to buy them separately, which leads to "you are spamming the server" message if entered too quickly), and the last two tomes seemingly give 20 or 100 XP randomly.

Tome -> +100xp
    Tome -> +100xp
    Tome -> +100xp
    Tome -> +20xp }-- randomly gives 100 xp
    Tome -> +20xp }-- randomly gives 100 xp

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

like that?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

probability becuase they give 20 or 100xp randomly...

10. Default

OH that makes sense LOL. I thought they were supposed to give 20 XP at all times :x