Thread: Coupbas

1. Default Coupbas

Admin's INGAME name: DJ Panda IBIS.A
    You're INGAME name:: Coupbas
    Server: Gun game
    Map: aim_ag_texture_city_advanced
    Date & Time: 01/29/13 17:15 EST!

How did he/she abuse: I am requesting help , get banned , i just come on the server , and he always talk to me like i am a piece a sh**t... i have played with IBIS since 2010, got admin , help server around ... stop playing for a while came back and now everytime i come on GG and he his there is put other admin against me and anyway.. like i just want to have fun , like you do , i mean dont use your admin command when I ask help... anyway .. I dont find that professional at all. I am not really requesting to get unban because its only an hour , i just beleive that i have got banned 2-3 time for no reason , and its always him starting story against me. I will not play the victim , i am just trying to have fun here and hopefully you willl understand that my goal is not to be a douchebag...

I am french , I have no clue what is a ping masking , i am asking help.

Thanks guys,
    Coupbas
    Appologize me english ,i am french...

Proof:

er41117 killed SuperAzzHat with elite.
    Disconnect: "FIx ur pingmasking.
    Disconnect: "FIx ur pingmasking.

Connecting to 208.43.70.233:27015...
    Connected to 208.43.70.233:27015

Counter-Strike: Source
    Map: aim_ag_texture_city_advanced
    Players: 21 / 22
    Build: 5066
    Server Number: 38

No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
    |MgC| Coupbas connected.
    ConVarRef sb_close_browser_on_connect doesn't point to an existing ConVar
    Redownloading all lightmaps
    ¦˝¦ Peruvian_NeckTie killed Dj Panda Ibis.a with xm1014.
    wOmBo killed Fancy? with xm1014.
    You are on level 19 :: elite
    ¦˝¦ Peruvian_NeckTie killed тcв_т๏๏η with m3.
    *DEAD* Fancy? jeered!!!
    =(e)=™ Shniderio killed wOmBo with xm1014.
    A.S.C.O TŁAM*Qc* killed ¦˝¦ Peruvian_NeckTie with xm1014.
    d(-_-)b attacked a teammate
    Hi im Bob シ killed |MgC| Coupbas with deagle.
    Player: |MgC| Coupbas - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Hi im Bob シ" - 104 in 3 hits
    [Killer Info] Hi im Bob シ killed you with deagle at a distance of 4.7 meters and has 100 health and 100 Armor left
    MacGruber Don't Play Like Homie killed d(-_-)b with knife.
    *DEAD* er41117 : dont kill me again
    =(e)=™ Shniderio killed A.S.C.O TŁAM*Qc* with m3.
    PersonPwner killed MacGruber Don't Play Like Homie with tmp.
    *DEAD* SecretBlackAsianMan jeered!!!
    MacGruber Don't Play Like Homie killed PersonPwner with hegrenade.
    MacGruber Don't Play Like Homie is on 3955 place from 7877 with 1 win
    iProKitten : gg
    Want a RESERVED Slot? Type !reserved to find out more!
    (TO ADMINS) |MgC| Coupbas:  man please dont be an ass , can you tell me how to fix it please...
    *DEAD* Dj Panda Ibis.a : !ban coup 60 "Ping masking"
    D
    Coupbas

2. Default

You were just being an ass -.- i told you to stop because you have been warned, but thats not why i banned you. You had a 1 ping, 1. I kicked so you could go fix your ping mask, which you didnt, so i banned you. AT least you posted in format so you get some bonus points, and i did not see what you said on how to fix it. Google it, or search here for it, Theres a brand new thread made by Stars. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ays-to-spot-it. do that :P

3. Default

I would also like to point out this is his 5th ban on record. Three for TK, one being an anti-tk ban, and also admin abuse and general bullshit by a clan earlier this month. He seems to want to cause trouble more than anything. He should be happy it was only an hour.

4. Default

I really dont want to be an ass , i have change my rate , already did that a long time ago ... i understand that my ping was 1 i tough i was the only one to see that....,didnt tough it was ping masking.

Also DJ, i never saw your warning, just as an info , it will be nice to give time to person to explain himself , and make sure he see the warning... 2nd of all , i was not being a ass, i rage like you do , nothing unrespectfull against nobody, i know the rules.

Yea i dont have a perfect ban history , thats right, i will take the TK ban, but i do not agree with this one.

I hope to have a better communication in the near futur with you...

sincerly coupbas,

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    I would also like to point out this is his 5th ban on record. Three for TK, one being an anti-tk ban, and also admin abuse and general bullshit by a clan earlier this month. He seems to want to cause trouble more than anything. He should be happy it was only an hour.
    General Bullshit was another nice occasion that i had with mr DJ.
    The TK ban was the same guy , anti tk , was one dude and same time ...team attacking me , insulting , i lost my shit on him , i should of not done that , i take the blame for this one.

I appreciate playing on IBIS GG server , was my first server ... anyway...
    Coupbas

5. Default

emouchet,

Your temp ban is justified by our rules. Intentional or not, Panda found you to be ping masking.

I suggest you click here and begin reading.

Ping Masking