Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Configure] ze_shadow_moses_7_9

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Two other things, first, players are complaining the music volume is very loud, and compared to other maps, yes the background song is very loud. Is this something you could tweak? I told them to change their volume setting, but then they cant hear other peoples mic, and then their mic setting has to be adjusted, then re-adjusted again when we go to a new map. It's annoying to adjust.
    Also, we need the time set between 10:00 - 11:00 minutes. Even 9:00 minutes humans will not finish. (and this is with parachutes and humans jumping all the way down).

If this is too much of a hassle, we should consider just dumping the map.
    This map is boring as hell but we should still keep it.
    It is one of the more glitch free maps and is a good map for noobs to try out.
    The music could be brought down but that would require MAP EDITING which brett said we could not do but we can still try, right.
    BTW the music is fine I see no reason to change it.
    I think that we should try getting rid of that stupid song on zm desperado.

2. Default

Map: ze_shadow_moses_7_9
    bla bla bla
    Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    I am too lazy to watch the demo but even if we did enable parachutes that would not fix the problem.
    What you could do is edit the map so there would be water at the bottom or put walls on the sides of the stare case.

Just watch this video:

Has nobody actually played this map or am I missing something here?
    Last edited by SkeeterPan; 04-15-2013 at 10:37 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterPan View Post

Just watch this video (link).

Has nobody actually played this map or am I missing something here?
    hahahaha is there really? I haven't played/gotten to that part since earlier this year, so I do not quite remember.

4. Default

hahahaha is there really? I haven't played/gotten to that part since earlier this year, so I do not quite remember.
    Yeah, but the texture doesn't show, so I can understand the confusion. That's why I added the video.
    The video was a link at first, it's embedded now though.

5. Default

What if I replaced with: http://csszm.gamebanana.com/maps/165868

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Just did a quick run and I can tell you I didn't notice any differences.
    The main issues are still the music and the fact that it takes around 10-11 minutes to finish. The max mp_roundtime of 9 is the dealbreaker here.