Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marvelous Muffin

1. Default Marvelous Muffin

This is my brother and hes been a douche bag for quite some time, usually copying my in-game name and then playing as me when im not there, or even when i am there. He's already gotten me banned by vicious because my name had the (1) in front of it since he got in the gun game server first. He'll tk me and do anything to get me pissed off and i'd like him perma banned since his 1 week ban was somehow avoided?

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:1347346

Sorry i don't have a demo. ill see if i can get one of him soon.'

P.S. he doesnt care if he gets perma banned, he just told me. He's just playing to piss me off.

I'm sure some regulars and/or admins can vouch for me.

2. Default

change your password.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    change your password.
    His brother is using his ingame name, not his steam account
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

give us his steam id...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    His brother is using his ingame name, not his steam account
    Whoops then he has issues.

6. Default

I dont know who was being a fag, but one of you fags kept tking me and spamming me VIA steam.

Insta-deleted off my list.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    give us his steam id...
    I did. STEAM_0:1:1347346

he was just in there again. what an asswipe.

8. Default

can anybody help me out here? i had a demo but for some reason it didnt stop recording and ended up being too big of a file
    Fear is a Liar.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    can anybody help me out here? i had a demo but for some reason it didnt stop recording and ended up being too big of a file
    ok if he was spamming turtle wouldn't he be using the same id? if still not, why don't you change your name? if he still tries to fuck with you why don't you just break his nose?
    my lil bro would never dream of pulling the crap on me cause he knows I'll choke his neck.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    ok if he was spamming turtle wouldn't he be using the same id? if still not, why don't you change your name? if he still tries to fuck with you why don't you just break his nose?
    my lil bro would never dream of pulling the crap on me cause he knows I'll choke his neck.
    No. that was me that was spamming him. i just felt like pissing him off because its funny hearing him scream. i apologized afterwards, but hes still pissed.

and i wouldnt care if he used my name, but its just the fact that most people will probably talk to him thinking he's me and he'll make me look like shit.

who said he was my little brother? hes my older brother. if i broke his nose, i wouldnt live a second past that point. He is 18 years old, 280 pounds of muscle, so theres not much i can do about him.
    Fear is a Liar.