Contributors

Major Contributors:
    Masskid

Minor Contributors:
    Wolfenstinger
    Sobobi
    Zero
    What
    Last edited by Erdenay; 02-13-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

Changelog

v0.1 - Basic layout done.
    v0.2 - Updated the basic strategies
    v0.3 - Playing/Countering races started.
    v0.4 - The whole thread moved into another space due to no space.
    v0.5 - Added contributors, fixed a lot of grammar mistakes, updated information.
    v0.6 - Updated layout, added the hyperlinks, updated information on countering/playing different races.
    v0.6.1 - More minor changes.
    v0.6.2 - Added the contributors, made changes to the title thread and updated countering/playing different races.
    v0.6.3 - More information on the countering races.
    v0.7 - Leveling guide done while counters have also been updated.
    v0.8 - Finished countering section and nearly finished items section.
    v0.8.1 - Finished item section and added additional races to How To Play section. Added a few details to the FAQ/Trouble-shooting section. Nearly done with the guide.
    Last edited by Erdenay; 06-21-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

Okay, this should be all the space I'll need, so feel free to start posting.
    Last edited by Erdenay; 02-08-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

4. Default

dont call me a jewbag you jewbag! (pro insults from not quite awakeland)

... jewbag

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    dont call me a jewbag you jewbag! (pro insults from not quite awakeland)

... jewbag
    It is known.

P.S. you can post now. I still need lots of formatting done here and probably won't get a lot of chances until Monday, but I've got all the space I needed (and possibly extra).
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

6. Default

you would speak like a dothraki whore....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    you would speak like a dothraki whore....
    ohmygodiloveyounohomo
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Wait wait wait... should I assist in the Vagalion guide for the server's usage?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

#9 in the wcs tips says buy 5 times when I think it should be tomes

10. Default

Wouldn't it make more sense to have this as a searchable pdf rather than a forum behemoth.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.