Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Season: Spring 2013

1. Default

If you want good translations your not going to want streams.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Thanks Xerenix. I figured there must've been an explanation and I just missed it. Would you say the movies are worth watching? Do they maintain the quality of the series?
    The movies is definitely worth watching as they finish up the game and give a good ending to the series.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If you want good translations your not going to want streams.
    well, that's not 100% true. the issue with streams is that it's difficult to tell what group did the particular sub, and it's unlikely you'll end up seeing every episode from the same group.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

To be fair, I can find plenty of mirrors with decent, if not superior subs. Not saying that there's a lot of good mirrors (especially for older shows) but streaming has its merits.

I'm sure we have several threads around here about streaming sites, but for quick reference I typically use
    animedreaming.tv
    kissanime.com
    animeseason.com
    m.realitylapse.com (iTouch)
    m.animeshippuden.com (iTouch)

Sure there are plenty of better streaming sites, but I've been fine with these. The first three are free, no sign-up. The last two are the same, for mobile at least. Not sure what they're like on desktop

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    To be fair, I can find plenty of mirrors with decent, if not superior subs. Not saying that there's a lot of good mirrors (especially for older shows) but streaming has its merits.

I'm sure we have several threads around here about streaming sites, but for quick reference I typically use
    animedreaming.tv
    kissanime.com
    animeseason.com
    m.realitylapse.com (iTouch)
    m.animeshippuden.com (iTouch)

Sure there are plenty of better streaming sites, but I've been fine with these. The first three are free, no sign-up. The last two are the same, for mobile at least. Not sure what they're like on desktop
    gogoanime has alot mroe than animeseason, though their ui blows.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

A stream site can not have better subs as they do not do subs they just stream someone else's shit. Also in the case of stuff coming out which one is more logical:

Identify group who does good subs for show X and dl show X when they release it.

Wait for any random group to sub show X then wait for someone to dl that groups version of show X and upload it to stream site. Then wait for it to be approved then watch said stream.

7. Default

I stream cuz I'm lazy and impatient lol.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    gogoanime has alot mroe than animeseason, though their ui blows.
    Yeah, their pages are chock full of links and ads. Not to mention that there are tons of trollish comments and spoilers a down scroll away >.>

And yes ZERO, it looks like I'll be watching RDG Red Data Girl this upcoming season:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Oh now I am very excited. I based my watching it on that it is from a full novel so writing will likely be good and pa works will likely do a good job adapting it.

9. Default

OK so here we go:
    Photo Kano
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
    Suisei no Gargantia
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
    Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku
    Hataraku Maou-sama!
    Kakumeiki Valvrave
    Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
    Date a Live