Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anime Season: Spring 2013

1. Default

Good Lord, the bot just posted legitimate information?!

I just watched Berserk The Golden Age: Arc 2: The Battle of Dordrey last night. The Berserk series is probably my favorite anime/manga of all time and they're REALLY treating it right with these films. I positively can't wait to pick up the Blu-ray and see Arc 3.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JennieOsgood View Post
    Shingeki no Kyojin is all about i am dying to watch
    Unfortunately I hope your ready for disappoint... maybe it will get a redo in a few years.

3. Default

Andddd I'm dropping Aku no Hana before I even loaded an episode. After seeing screenshots... ugh. I know I could be missing out on a potentially good story, but the art isn't just bland... to me, it's horrendous. Yeah, yeah, shallow and inflexible me will be retreating back to my moe animation. I don't like new things. Especially if it will look like Aku no Hana. There are plenty of shows this season that need my time. Bah! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Unfortunately I hope your ready for disappoint... maybe it will get a redo in a few years.
    Hmm, what's wrong with Shingeki no Kyojin? People are too busy praising it to the heavens to tell me their substantial criticisms

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

The same problem as Aku no Hana.

5. Default

I watched the second episode of Suisei no Gargantia but it was... average? The plot was predictable, the characters were 100% stereotype and predictable. I hope it can develop into something a little more unique. Besides that mech is way too powerful so I guess it's waiting until the Hideauze and the fleet catch up...