Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Next Valve Game Breaker in the works

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    In theory you then just drop in the old content and everything should work. So best case we will just have a really really long update process.
    And worst case we nuke steam for there insolence...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    In theory you then just drop in the old content and everything should work. So best case we will just have a really really long update process.
    well, time to back up my cstrike folder. i want my damn skins and maps to stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Fresh install is for servers, I do not think it will effect clients.

4. Default

60066140.jpg This makes me want to rage God+nooo+_143bafd52db0757a0c4331218c3bc7c7.png To late mad9hw.jpg Sigh now that i am calm a little this is so lame i was just about to get heavy back into the WCS server to why God WHYYYyyy

5. Default

Ah now I see why they added maps to workshop in CS:GO this makes it so that the non community servers can run custom maps. Thus making other than for admins community servers worthless. Given also that many "valve" servers run SM this is clearly moving and testing toward what they can do to elimate all custom cummunity servers in the long run.

6. Default

I remember when Valve made games, for gamers...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

like i said...back to 1.6!

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

so wait... this means WCS is boorked all over again? :O NOOO!!! is it possible to... get it back up and running within 4-5 months? or am i going to be comnig back to CSS with no WCS ),:
    Personal reform

9. Default

It should not take so long to fix b.c everything is in SM now and most of the effected races are coded by me.